Some mothers baffle me!!!

gemma55250

Reaction score
I was in tesco today. The kiosk part is next to the baby aisle. I had picked up some bibs and things and the woman in front of me had a beautiful little girl who looked no older than 18months. She didn't have any shopping.

Tha little girl was trying to grab a pack of dummies and was crying that she wanted them. She kept calling on her mum and asking for the dummies. Her mum replied "would you shut it. it's not my fault you lost your dummy today, if I buy you that I've no money for f**king fags"!!

Is it just me? Why would you speak to your child like that?

I know, she smacked the back of the girls hand and put the dummies back. It was a sin. Poor soul xx

thats heartbreaking. bless that little girl!
haha we're the opposite to start with i dont smoke- but im always buying lyssa dummies- she takes the mam ones- and im hooked on all the designs..... i bought her halloween mam dummies for halloween. shame on me

Oh dear god... Firstly, swearing at the child is sick, secondly, fags come before buying something for your child??!! What the hell is WRONGGGGG with people...

I remember being in town shopping and a woman getting annoyed with her toddler. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her across the road screaming at her to 'shut the f**k up' over and over again. Some lady started shouting at this woman telling her she was disgusting talking to a child like that, and the woman just screamed profanities at her. She was ready to punch anyone who told her to stop doing that to the child. I still feel guilty when i think about it that i didnt do anything, and she had a baby in a pram too... :(

Like mystika said, some people really shouldnt be allowed to have children

Couldn't agree more. If that little girl usually has a dummy then obviously she will cry. It's a comfort to her. I'd go without anything to give leyton what he needs. Siyren you sound like my SIL she has loads of those dummies.

What strikes me is if that's how she treats her daughter in public what goes on behind closed doors? X

that is nooo way to talk to a child :shock: poor girl

omg that is soooo wrong, i feel like crying, BITCH.....

i would go without food and water to comfort my child.....

Couldn't agree more. If that little girl usually has a dummy then obviously she will cry. It's a comfort to her. I'd go without anything to give leyton what he needs. Siyren you sound like my SIL she has loads of those dummies.

What strikes me is if that's how she treats her daughter in public what goes on behind closed doors? X

lol its an addiction i swear!! last count we had about 24- she doesnt need that many at all :blush:

yeah it worries me about what might be going on behind closed doors-
i could never deny lyssa something so i could get myself something x

haha we're the opposite to start with i dont smoke- but im always buying lyssa dummies- she takes the mam ones- and im hooked on all the designs..... i bought her halloween mam dummies for halloween. shame on me

we did the halloween ones and the christmas ones! lol

that poor poor little thing, that is just awful x

Oh no thats awful, poor little soul. xx

It makes me utterly sick when people swear at their kids, especially when they're babies/toddlers and do no know any better. That poor, poor little girl. I swear you can buy a cheap dummy for like 50p, they have them in the shop near me. To put cigarettes over something that would comfort you child is truely disgracful.

Reminds me of one time i was walking into town, there was a guy coming down the street with a can of stella in one hand, and a little boy no older than 2 trailing behind. He kept turning around shouting at him "keep up you little twat, come on, i wanna get home for fuck sake". This was about 11am too.

It is a real shame that there are some genuinely nice people out there, unable to have the gift of children, and scum like these people can and don't give a toss.

im the same ive bought all the clips aswell lol

:shock: That poor little girl! That's no way to speak to anyone nevermind your own toddler and to put buying ciggerette's before buying your child a replacement dummy....bloody hell!!! :shock:

poor little girl :(

and
Reminds me of one time i was walking into town, there was a guy coming down the street with a can of stella in one hand, and a little boy no older than 2 trailing behind. He kept turning around shouting at him "keep up you little twat, come on, i wanna get home for fuck sake". This was about 11am too.

:saywhat: that is absolutely appalling :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->