Some mothers baffle me!!!

That's disgusting. I got on the bus a couple of weeks ago and there was a girl younger than me with a boy who was about 4 in a buggy. The boy had no socks and shoes on and it was freezing. Every time he tried to talk to his mum all he go was ''Shut the fuck up before I punch you'' every time.

I actually felt sick. Poot little boy xx

I actually lost contact with my friend on purpose... Me and OH had been trying for a baby fro 4 years and my friend fell pregnant i was happy for her but 7 months into her pregnancy she was calling the baby a twat for keeping her up with kicks and sickness then when her lil girl was born she just kept palming her off on people so she could go out. When her lil one turned 3 we took her to the park and she shouted at the lil girl acrossed the park god i wish i aborted u u lil cow u have ruined my life with that i got up pulled the mum to one side and had a right go 8 years we had been trying for a baby and it was about a week after i had a miscarriage i just lost it had couldnt stop having a go.... Needless to say im not talking to her but i hear she now has a lil boy x

I actually lost contact with my friend on purpose... Me and OH had been trying for a baby fro 4 years and my friend fell pregnant i was happy for her but 7 months into her pregnancy she was calling the baby a twat for keeping her up with kicks and sickness then when her lil girl was born she just kept palming her off on people so she could go out. When her lil one turned 3 we took her to the park and she shouted at the lil girl acrossed the park god i wish i aborted u u lil cow u have ruined my life with that i got up pulled the mum to one side and had a right go 8 years we had been trying for a baby and it was about a week after i had a miscarriage i just lost it had couldnt stop having a go.... Needless to say im not talking to her but i hear she now has a lil boy x

That's horrendous!!!

I agree with everyone's comments. And quite frankly it is her problem that her child lost their dummy! At that age they're too young to be responsible for possessions. If that were my wee man I'd immediately buy him another one.

And forgive me for saying but perhaps if you're smoking habit means you can't afford the basics for your child then either quit smoking or DON'T HAVE A BABY.

I have to say, I know people are shocked when they get to know me because I am young to have a 6yr old etc, I know a few people are commented that they think I am a brilliant mummy and that changed their opinions of young mums. It annoys me when people think of young mums as chavs or rubbish parents. The worst parent I know is 34. Shes shit to be quite honest. I am proud to say I KNOW I am a good mum. I just hate the stereotype. I am sure I have had a bad day and said to my kids "oh Just hurry up" or been a bit snappy but it does not mean I go home and hit them or dont feed them lol.

NOT justifying the OP at all. I agree its awful. I just hate young mums all being tarred the same!

I have to say, I know people are shocked when they get to know me because I am young to have a 6yr old etc, I know a few people are commented that they think I am a brilliant mummy and that changed their opinions of young mums. It annoys me when people think of young mums as chavs or rubbish parents. The worst parent I know is 34. Shes shit to be quite honest. I am proud to say I KNOW I am a good mum. I just hate the stereotype. I am sure I have had a bad day and said to my kids "oh Just hurry up" or been a bit snappy but it does not mean I go home and hit them or dont feed them lol.

NOT justifying the OP at all. I agree its awful. I just hate young mums all being tarred the same!

Ive got funny looks in public because of the things i say to River.

We were in a changing room and she was being a right pickle and wouldnt lay down so i said "if you dont stop im going to push you down.....oh wait your alrady down..ill push you off then" :dohh: Im sure anyone else in the room thought i am a terrible mother but i dont say it in a sh#tty tone of voice, its just the way i talk sometimes.

River regularly gets called a Knob but i figure if someone call her when it when shes older she will think its endearing instead of them being mean :haha:

I agree. I dunno if you read my story above about the girl younger than me but I remember sitting on that bus feeling absolutely horrified to also be a ''young mum''. I could see people shaking their heads at her and tutting and muttering to each other and i just hope to god they seen the way I was with my daughter and that it was enough to show them that not all young mums are like that.

xx

it makes me so angry and sad, when i see people treating their children like this:growlmad:

me and my OH are ttc and it makes me so sad when i see people shouting and swearing at such precious gifts :cry:

Well I think that's terrible to say but she was probably just having one of those really bad days, hopefully she doesn't say that kind of stuff all the time. x

Its just awful.. This woman wasnt a young mum.. Im 26 and Id guess she was a bit older than me. At the end of the day age is irrelevant in this instance. If you have a child their needs come first end of story. Children learn their behaviour from their parents and they speak to people the way they are spoken to. No wonder we have so many problems. I havent been able to stop thinking about that little girl crying because she wanted her dummy. It was terrible

I normally wouldn't comment on someones parenting especially when it's juat a snapshot of a moment but this is just plain disgusting.

Completely selfish too prioritising things she doesn't need over her baby's need.
:nope:

I've seen it before, it's out of order. You can understand if a child is playing up you get exasperated, but shouting and swearing...no need really.

My mum sees a lot of it, she works in a shop in town and she rang me after work once quite upset.

Apparently there was a girl in the queue with her child in a pram who was crying, and the poor child went on for ages as there was quite a lot of people waiting in the line.
Instead of making any effort towards her kid the mum was on her phone and was saying to whoever she was speaking to "I'm sick of this f***ing little shit, if she doesn't f***ing shut up i'm gonna kick her head in!!" :shock:

My Mum didnt have to say anything cos the whole queue turned on her and she left but it did upset her as my sister had not long been buried and here was this person being totally nasty to her child, something my mum would have given anything for.

Makes me so mad!

That makes me feel sick, bet she smokes in the house too making her LO breathe in all the poison :(

Apparently there was a girl in the queue with her child in a pram who was crying, and the poor child went on for ages as there was quite a lot of people waiting in the line.
Instead of making any effort towards her kid the mum was on her phone and was saying to whoever she was speaking to "I'm sick of this f***ing little shit, if she doesn't f***ing shut up i'm gonna kick her head in!!" :shock:
:growlmad: If i was there i would have been tempted to say 'sounds like u need a kick in the head more like it'

Thats so disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"