Some mothers baffle me!!!

Wow. This mom sounds classy.

And I agree it's a shame that people like this can pop em out like nothing and other, much more loving and attentive people struggle.

:nope: That's awful. I was standing outside on my front porch one afternoon and there was a man walking with a little boy- about 4 years old- down the sidewalk; the little one was crying (not a temper cry either, a sad cry) and the 'man' kept shouting "Shut the fuck up before I give you something to cry about, be a man, stop acting like a little baby, shut the fuck up!" This continued all the way up the street; I so badly wanted to say something but my husband wasn't with me and I don't live in the best neighborhood. :(

It's horrid. You are right about there being so many people who are desperate to love and care for children and others treat them like possessions and disregard them
when it suits. There's too much of it goes on

I once watched a Mum in Netto put back nappies cos if she bought them she didnt have enoughf for her fags!!!!!

V xxx

I just don't understand why some people have children?

what a shame of a mother she is!!! the trog!! Thats awful poor little thing. Being a mother is about sacrifice!! And poor little thing gets spoken to like that! x

Yuk.

I was a bit surprised at the way a man was speaking to his approx 5 year old in a shop today, but it pales into insignificance compared to that.

how horrible. i dont know why some people have children :shrug:
i think of all the people who cant have them and feel so sorry for them it must make them so mad when idiots like the woman you mentioned can have them and mistreat them.
having children is a blessing i just wish people like that woman would understand that.

<3

I used to be a cashier at Walmart, and I hate to say it but its very normal for parents to put diapers/formula/clothes/etc away so they can buy there 'fags' (we call them Ciggerettes in the US). Its disqusting as can be and has always pissed me off.

:shock: It's amazing that you need a license to have a dog, to drive a car, but just any idiot can have children. :nope:

I don't like to judge other mothers but where the welfare of children is in question it makes my blood boil. You gotta wonder what else she may not be buying for the child on account of these fags

I hate it when people swear at / or in front of children

Oh dear god... Firstly, swearing at the child is sick, secondly, fags come before buying something for your child??!! What the hell is WRONGGGGG with people...

I remember being in town shopping and a woman getting annoyed with her toddler. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her across the road screaming at her to 'shut the f**k up' over and over again. Some lady started shouting at this woman telling her she was disgusting talking to a child like that, and the woman just screamed profanities at her. She was ready to punch anyone who told her to stop doing that to the child. I still feel guilty when i think about it that i didnt do anything, and she had a baby in a pram too... :(

Like mystika said, some people really shouldnt be allowed to have children

See this is where I wouldn't be able to watch but I'd be in the wrong for reacting because someone like that I wouldn't be able to just 'say' something.. It wouldn't be fair on the kids for them to witness violence though so really there was nothing you could do, don't feel bad :thumbup:

2 days after Taylor died i went to our local paper office to put her birth and death announcement in the paper and after i had finished i was standing outside waiting for my friend to pick me up.

There was a family, Mum, Dad and 2 kids about 2 and 3 years old.

It was the middle of July and scorching and these 2 kids were wearing duffle coats.

They were warm, tired and they just looked exhausted.

And the Mum was screaming at them telling them to 'Shut to f%&k up''

The Dad was behind them, rolling a fag and wasnt the least bit interested.

All they wanted was to picked up.

And all i could hink was, if you felt like i felt at this very moment then you would make it all better :cry:

It angers me how some parents just dont care.

Sorry for adding again but this has been bothering me all night.

V xxx

:shock: It's amazing that you need a license to have a dog, to drive a car, but just any idiot can have children. :nope:

agreed.

how horrible :nope: i would be the one to butt in and tell her to get her priorities straight and not to speak to a poor child like that lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"