Some one hit me over the head.

Thanks hun, he probably is but im the one thats going to have to go through 9m of discomfort ect, hours of agony and then 9m of a baby hanging of my boob and hes scared lol

personally i dont think andrew is ready! he likes he freedom i think thats probably what bothers him more. He wont be able to go out so much x

Andrew has admited that hes never going to be ready! Hes made a compramise and said 2 years because he know hes never going to be "ready" to have to grow up.

I dont think ian would have ever been 'ready' either... our family was kick started with a surprise! Hint hint lol

Told you come round mine to "use the loo" Then im not to blame

Yesterday dosent count as he knows i was talking the piss, thats not nagging.

Edit: Where you at?

aww hunni i know its hard, i feel the same. i know i have got less time to wait but it feels like a life time
:hugs:

:hugs: oh honey its certainly a difficult one, i do hope he comes round soon for you because you seem so ready for children :hugs: x x

ammmysss! having a sleepover hahah!i didnt know i was comming untill todayyy

ammmysss! having a sleepover hahah!i didnt know i was comming untill todayyy

Ask her were my invite is, second thought's its gonna be all pregnancy convastions. You comming for your passport i forgot to bring it yesterday? and i forgot my shoe!!

youre not invited! and no we dont talk about pregnancies... thats not all that exciting really! jonny borell actually! mmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->