some valuable info to take with you i would at least read this, takes 2 mins

kaz29

Reaction score
hi, just visting to give some advice and trust me as much as u think shut up, this is more than likely gonna happen to u as u would be suprised at how many ladies in 3rd tri complain about this.

One of the worst symptoms for me and what has been spoilling my later stages has been constipation. Now ive had it before pregnancy and its been awful in the past but this kind is something else im telling u. So please remember this thread and when u start to feel constipated could be in this tri or 2nd or even 3rd tri when u 1st get the symptoms - please dont do what ive done and ignored it. 2 wks ago i was struggling but still just about managing to go but this wk has been horrendous.

What u need to do is make sure u are including fibre in your diet and also take a stool softener thats safe to take during pregnancy. Please take this advice, if i can help one person avoid what ive been through today with it then this thread is worth while.

Trust me it has gotton very bad for me and has been a traumatic day regarding this,

Thanks and happy LO growing !!!!

ps i am now taking Lactulose solution, its a safe stool softener to take during pregnancy, it took 1 hour and half to work and it tastes really nice like golden syrup so my advice is to try this if u are struggling. Good luck ladies xxxxxxx

Thanks for this! I have had it in this tri and hoping thats the worst of it over, fingers x'd! xx

Hope you feel better soon. And thanks for the advice :D

Thanks for this! I have had it in this tri and hoping thats the worst of it over, fingers x'd! xx

i hope so too for u but just be on the look out for it as it pretty much creeped up on me and it tends to be at its worst towards the end in 3rd tri aparently anyway, :hugs:

Oh yes- I 100% agree... I was thinking this today- I had to buy something yesterday bc I noticed it was starting to be a problem- and how I am FOR SURE going to be mega- on top of this!!!! When I was preggo with my son- can't remember how far along as that was almost 10 years ago- I ended up in the ER in SERIOUS pain- BAD BAD BAD! You're so right- take it seriously!!!

Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

:hugs:
Oh yes- I 100% agree... I was thinking this today- I had to buy something yesterday bc I noticed it was starting to be a problem- and how I am FOR SURE going to be mega- on top of this!!!! When I was preggo with my son- can't remember how far along as that was almost 10 years ago- I ended up in the ER in SERIOUS pain- BAD BAD BAD! You're so right- take it seriously!!!

Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

awww thanks for that, so glad someone can confirm how important this is, it is very serious and i didnt think so but as from today, wow, i wont take being able to go for granted ever again, I almost called for an ambulance today it was that bad, i fainted twice whislt trying to go. Im ok now thou thank goodness for that.

Hope u avoid it xxxxxxxxx

Not to threadjack, but has anyone had /occasional/ constipation? For example, I'll go with no problem, then feel I need to go and just won't be able to. It's not painful...I can just feel there's something there and it won't pass. But hours later, it goes on its own smoothly.
Is this a sign that I'll experience more serious constipation later?

Oh god.... I'm only *almost* six weeks and have had the worst constipation of my life. The accompanying gas and cramps have been awful!

I usually eat a great diet (loads of fruit and veggies and whole grains) and I drink well over 8 glasses of water a day. Any recommendations for stool softeners safe for pregnancy that I can get in Canada?

I read quite a bit on this.. not sure if you have it up there.. but I bought "Colace" yesterday and it seems to be helping! :hugs:

I'm now experiencing the worst constipation of my life, and thank you for this. I've already vowed never to let it get that out of control again, after I spent 2 days ago crying in the bathroom for hours... lol... May our poor butts forgive us after pregnancy!

I didn't know you could take anything, so glad I found this... I have (tmi) been so constipated except for the occasional rabbit -like dropping once or twice a week, it's been almost 4 weeks for me without a normal bm and the pressure and stinky gas is pretty much ruining my ability to enjoy my pregnancy right now... I am 9 weeks and I am sure the vitamins aren't helping my problem but I am not stopping them as I feel they are so important. I am going to the drug store today!!!!!! Thnaks!!!!!!!!

aww glad this post is helping others, please get something to help if your suffering its not worth the risk trust me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->