Some women shouldn't be mothers....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-gives-birth--baby-know-mother-really-is.html

Maxine Carr is one of them!

Her child should know who it's mother is when it's old enough to understand!x

Horrid. She didn't care when someone elses baby was killed, why should she be allowed her own :cry: IMO the child should be taken away and not know anything about her/his birth mother. Thats a huge burden for a child to carry and I don't think they should have to serve a life knowing their mother did such a disgusting thing.

I'm assuming her husband doesn't know either?

Surely he must think there is something up?no pictures of her from when she was younger...she had plastic surgery didn't she?x

This is a hard one! She might have been bullied in to giving an alibi by Huntley! It was an awful thing for her to do, but she has done her time for it and is getting on with her life, the real scumbag is in jail and will die there!

Bullied or not,I couldn't see parents suffering if I knew where their children were!seeing them hope their girls might still walk through that door...

as far as i was aware... she believed he was innocent, and gave a false alibi, because she believed him, yes that is a crime ! she perverted the cause of justice and if it was my children i would certainly not be able to forgive her.. But she served her time for providing a false alibi

just saying i don't feel she deserves the extent of the hate ! she gets compared to some fairly horrific people that don't even compare... but no i'm not saying she didn't do a disgusting thing x

Yeah, I kind of agree with lepaskilf. She didn't murder those girls. I think she was more very, very, very stupid than an evil monster. Its not like shes rose west or myra hindley :shrug: They were evil.

if i knew sumat like that i wud run to the bloody moon to tell , she is more than sly/sick/twisted and no doesnt deserve this baby , the dad must know ? if not he prob will now , poor child of course he/she will find out in the near future :shrug:

She said she was with him because she believed he was innocent...anyone with 2 brain cells to knock together would go to the police if their boyfriend started saying they needed to lie to the police about where they were as they were innocent.

It is definately a wierd one, none of us know for sure what really happened between them, whether she knew, whether he threatened her to give an alibi!.... But what we di know is that she has done her time, he is doing his and she had the right to carry on with her life.

What makes me annoyed though, is one of the comments at the bottom of the article asking whether those who are granted annonyminty and a clean slate really have no criminal record! So they could go for a job in a nursery? Hospital? and no one would know!... that's just wrong!

We will never know the full story or her reasons etc which is way I believe more in the fact she shouldn't have children. x

/\/\ Surely the courts know more than we do! And if she was a threat to other people or her own children then something would be done about it!

Horrid. She didn't care when someone elses baby was killed, why should she be allowed her own :cry: IMO the child should be taken away and not know anything about her/his birth mother. Thats a huge burden for a child to carry and I don't think they should have to serve a life knowing their mother did such a disgusting thing.

This :thumbup:

I also agree with another poster that it is disgusting that her criminal record has been wiped because 'maxine carr' now doesnt exsist. This would mean that she is able to get other jobs working with children (just going on newspaper article not sure how true though), that I think is the worst part of all.

I think people forget that she didn't actually kill anybody. Save the hate for Huntley.

She was guilty of not much more than incredible stupidity and gullibility and its costing the taxpayer £££ in protection and new identity because so many people are too thick to see the difference between that and cold blooded child murder. I hardly think her crime warrants sterilisation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->