Some women shouldn't be mothers....

I haven't used those words in relation to anyone on here.

I used "incredible stupidity" in relation to Maxine Carr herself. "Numpties" in relation to the people who made threats against her making a court order protecting her identity for life necessary.

I don't really get your point - I haven't been rude to anyone? If anything it's the other way round because I don't subscribe to the popular viewpoint.

:nope:.. Just wrong! I don't think she should be allowed them tbh, even if she wasn't guilty of their murders.. She still tried covering for him!
And why she should get a new identity.. I do not know!.. I think she shouldn't tbh!

Horrid. She didn't care when someone elses baby was killed, why should she be allowed her own :cry: IMO the child should be taken away and not know anything about her/his birth mother. Thats a huge burden for a child to carry and I don't think they should have to serve a life knowing their mother did such a disgusting thing.

^^WSS

Thats what i was going to say, the baby shouldnt know, can you imagine living knowing who your mother is.
Somebody who was convicted of perverting the course of justice?

Not murder.

Yes, I didnt say nor did blah that she murdered those girls, but how ever much love and trust my husband there is no way i would lie for him, esp in such circumstance, im sorry, its terrible, whatever part big or small she played in it. Think about how those parents felt when they found out she lied, i know lots of people dont think much of integrity these days but for me its still a big thing, you cant lie and cheat your way through life, and i dont think any child should have to carry the burden of knowing who there mother was.

^^ OT but I agree that I don't think she should have ever been given a new identity. Not only it being a huge amount of money at the taxpayers expense but also because of the people she will become involved with after i.e her new husband. I know alot of people will jump to her defense saying that it is to protect her and her human rights etc but what about his. Assuming he doesnt know who she is I cant imagine how awful it would be to later find out after not only marrying her but also having a child with her.

Again I know people will state that it wasn't her that murdered the 2 girls, but I know if I found out my OH had covered for someone that had done that, whether he protested he knew or not, not only would I be devasted for myself but even more so for my children that would have to live with that. In my opinion it shouldn't be allowed whatsoever and perhaps, some might say that it is over the top for 'only' perverting the course of justice, but I know I could never be with someone knowing that that is what they did. :shrug:

:flower:

She doesn't deserve a healthy child imo, just more proof that bad things don't happen to the bad people! Those two girls were someones babies and she didn't care enough not to give a false alibi, as far as i'm concerned thats as bad as what he did, to stand by and do nothing is as bad!

And i don't see why we have to pay for her to have a new identity either, they should use that money for child protection so that other parents don't have to suffer the way the girls parents did, instead its used to give her a new life?? Shocking how the 'justice' system works x

This is a hard one! She might have been bullied in to giving an alibi by Huntley! It was an awful thing for her to do, but she has done her time for it and is getting on with her life, the real scumbag is in jail and will die there!

Fair enough but I personally feel if you are involved with the crime in any way you are just as bad.

This is a hard one! She might have been bullied in to giving an alibi by Huntley! It was an awful thing for her to do, but she has done her time for it and is getting on with her life, the real scumbag is in jail and will die there!

Fair enough but I personally feel if you are involved with the crime in any way you are just as bad.

I agree, its just as bad bullying or no bullying, its not good enough! Thats my opinion x

She doesn't deserve a healthy child imo, just more proof that bad things don't happen to the bad people! Those two girls were someones babies and she didn't care enough not to give a false alibi, as far as i'm concerned thats as bad as what he did, to stand by and do nothing is as bad!

And i don't see why we have to pay for her to have a new identity either, they should use that money for child protection so that other parents don't have to suffer the way the girls parents did, instead its used to give her a new life?? Shocking how the 'justice' system works x

Erm ?! :dohh:

She wasnt convicted of murder or manslaughter or even knowing he killed them, she just did a really stupid thing and has served her time for it. People like him are manipulative and they can spin a webb so great that you just dont know the truth.

Yes she has a new identity but that identity will flash up with warning signs if she had any crb checks done.

Dont get me wrong if i had even the slightest hint that i was in contact with someone like her id keep my distance, but for others to say she should be sterilised and not have healthy children, because lets face it its not the childs fault they are born to her, is overstepping the mark imo.

She wasnt convicted of murder or manslaughter or even knowing he killed them, she just did a really stupid thing and has served her time for it. People like him are manipulative and they can spin a webb so great that you just dont know the truth.

Yes she has a new identity but that identity will flash up with warning signs if she had any crb checks done.

Dont get me wrong if i had even the slightest hint that i was in contact with someone like her id keep my distance, but for others to say she should be sterilised and not have healthy children, because lets face it its not the childs fault they are born to her, is overstepping the mark imo.

If you look at kelzyboo's ticker then maybe you can understand a little of where she is coming from. Sometimes it is hard when you are missing your baby so very much and 'bad' people get to keep theirs, iykwim? :flower:

I don't think Kelz means it in that way.

V xx

V you are well prepared 11 months 4 weeks 2 days until Halloween :rofl:

Thankyou girls xx

Thats my opinion and i'm entitled to it, opinions are very much affected by a persons life and experience and i'm sure you'd feel differently in my position.
I just think of the mother's of those little girls, their children were stolen, she covered it up by giving a false alibi and she must have known or at least had an idea, why would he require a false alibi if innocent? I think of their families left broken while she gets a new life as if nothing ever happened? Its wrong and unfair in my opinion. No she didn't kill them herself, but she knew he did and lied and i feel that its just as bad!

I didn't mean that anything should happen to her child, no one deserves that ever and that child is an innocent, just like those two little girls. I mean she never should have been allowed to have a new identity, a new life free from anyone knowing who she really is, the chance to have all the things those poor babies were robbed of, no not by her hand, but she was involved in stalling the investigation and thats as bad in my opinion.

I too am of the opinion that she did a really stupid and naïve thing and for that she has served her time. She doesn't deserve to pay for that forever by having her child taken away from her. And for what it's worth I do think she should have been given a new identity and that her child should be protected from that until s/he is 18 and able to comprehend it as an adult, not that I am saying they will just that they couldn't really until they are older.

The way I see it is that if Ian had been out (Lets say he'd gone for a run or something (which he does) on his own) and then the police were accusing him of something sinister - which I knew (or thought I knew) he was just not capable of - I would probably lie for him too. After all his "alibi" needs witnesses and proof and if he was out alone that just wouldn't cut it.

She was a very silly woman, in love with a man who she felt could do no wrong.

Put yourself in her shoes. Would you believe your partner was innocent if he was accused of something as awful as killing 2 young girls? Would you lie to keep your partner safe because you genuinely though he was innocent?

SOmething as small as just not being able to proove where you were or have witnesses could be enough to make someone a suspect. I'm sure we have all been alone in places where if questioned for something we just wouldn not be able to proove we were.

I'm not sympathising. She was a poor judge of character and should have told the truth... but I don't think she deserves the level of hate that she gets.

xxx

I didnt read it either to sound like that. The way I read it was that she doesn't deserve to keep a healthy child, not that she wishes for the baby to be born unhealthy, which I agree with.

I also haven't seen anyone say that she should be sterilised, again only that she should be unable to keep her baby. (Correct me if im wrong though, I may have missed it).

I dont understand though why you would keep your distance, but yet havent got a problem with her keeping her baby, as you state that all she did was a 'stupid' thing. Not trying to argue with you, just interested :flower:

The way I see it is that if Ian had been out (Lets say he'd gone for a run or something (which he does) on his own) and then the police were accusing him of something sinister - which I knew (or thought I knew) he was just not capable of - I would probably lie for him too. After all his "alibi" needs witnesses and proof and if he was out alone that just wouldn't cut it.

She was a very silly woman, in love with a man who she felt could do no wrong.

Put yourself in her shoes. Would you believe your partner was innocent if he was accused of something as awful as killing 2 young girls? Would you lie to keep your partner safe because you genuinely though he was innocent?

I'm not sympathising. She was a poor judge of character and should have told the truth... but I don't think she deserves the level of hate that she gets.

xxx

Honestly if that was my partner that had been accused of killing 2 young girls, no I wouldn't believe it, I would 100% believe he was innocent.

Would I lie for him? No. If he was innocent then there would be no evidence to find that would prove him guilty. Like I said earlier perhaps I have to much faith in that the legal system, and would like to believe that they would be unable to pin something onto him that he was innocent off :shrug:

If he asked me to lie for him then I would be questioning why he was asking me to, again if there is nothing to hide then surely there would be nothing to find :shrug:

:flower:

They would never sterilise anyone....it's against human rights(!) Look at Mary Bell...now a grandmother!despite what she did!xx

Horrid. She didn't care when someone elses baby was killed, why should she be allowed her own :cry: IMO the child should be taken away and not know anything about her/his birth mother. Thats a huge burden for a child to carry and I don't think they should have to serve a life knowing their mother did such a disgusting thing.

^^WSS

Thats what i was going to say, the baby shouldnt know, can you imagine living knowing who your mother is.
Somebody who was convicted of perverting the course of justice?

Not murder.

I think we need to keep it in perspective. It was a murder of 2 children being investigated, not him being investigated for something more petty like theft.

I can see both sides of this, fair enough she didn't do anything, but imagine IF someone found out that this kids mum was such a hated person in the media etc? That poor child will have to deal with that and all the shit from it. x

she was ridiculously stupid more than evil, from what I read she cooperated once it really looked like Huntley was guilty. I think it was hideously irresposible for her to have a baby since there is no way that they are not going to find who she was since she was such a high profile figure. She deserves a second chance though really... as vile as the whole thing was ... maybe she will make a wonderful mother! I was certainly a different person before I had LO :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->