Somebody Please Help (UPDATE)

ElliesMum

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Well i got up this morning and did another pg test. The line was so faint it was barely visible (it was darker yesterday). I phoned the doctor and she told me to go in for a blood test which i did (to check HCG levels). I have to go back for another one on Thursday so should know by Friday whats happening. The doctor thinks it may be another early miscarriage.

oh hun

ive got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks, its just so frustrating being in limbo and not knowing either way. I've been in this situation so many times before. I'm gonna do another pg test in the morning anyway, just for my peace of mind.

u never know that faint line could get darker...mine was so light i had to hold it to the light to actually see it and sure enough it was true... besides maybe being so early into ur pregnancy and ur hcg levels are still not very high== and they say different times of the day or how much u drank or even how long u waited before going to the restroom affects how dark that line is anyway--hopefully thats all it is ..and if not...my sympathies are with u and god bless

Try not to panic. Like 'Princess' said, there could be a number of reasons why the line has not got darker yet. I'm sorry to hear that you have had to go through these hard times before.

I hope things go well for you tomorrow.:hugs:

Well i got up this morning and did another pg test. The line was so faint it was barely visible (it was darker yesterday). I phoned the doctor and she told me to go in for a blood test which i did (to check HCG levels). I have to go back for another one on Thursday so should know by Friday whats happening. The doctor thinks it may be another early miscarriage.

What kind of tests are you using? Strips? I had these and some days they were really not that strong as the days before.

How far are you? Have you tested again since?

Lots of luck :hugs:

Ok ... just read the other thread. Your AF was only due today?? Layla gave me a tip once & told me her first morning tests were never as strong as in the day - worked like that for me as well to my surprise.

Have you only used first response?

those hcg tests will really let you know if things are going in the right direction. I am going for another one tomorrow. And same thing I am in complete limbo. Im sorry and I am hoping and praying for the best for you.

Well its been confirmed. It was another early miscarriage. I cant believe it. We had so many problems before (9 m/c and Ellie was stillborn in Jan 06) then i have the trouble of not being able to fall pg for two years. I was due to go in for op yesterday (laparoscopy) to find out why i wasnt falling pg. That has now been cancelled as i did fall pg. Have to wait 3 weeks to see consultant at recurrent miscarriage clinic. One step forward, three steps back.

i am so sorry, you must feel awful :(

never give up hope though, take care xxx

Oh hun that must be awful for u! Just keep your chin up, I'm sure everything will sort itself out given time. You've just got to try and enjoy life in the meantime if you can. It's soo unfair. good luck hun!

I am so sorry to hear... . Lots of hugs to you...

Oh honey, i'm so sorry to hear of your news xxxxxx

sorry, hadn't read whole thread

Just want to give you huggles

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Hugs/abHugsToYouRddBear.gif

Have you been experiencing recurrent chemicals hun? :hugs: It was our situation too so heartbreaking :( The investigations into this are not a step back hun the fact you are conceiving is a good sign and seeing someone for not being able to conceive would be a waste of time.

Wishing you luck - Hope you pick up soon :hugs:

Thanks Wobbles.

We really dont know what happened this time. After losing Ellie in Jan last year i have been unable to fall pregnant. Before Ellie, i was falling pg in a couple of months (6 months being the longest). I was miscarrying everytime, normally between 6 and 10 weeks.

After nearly two years of nothing happening, the consultant wanted me to go in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to check that my tubes weren't blocked. A week before this (which was due on the 8th Oct) i found out i was pregnant. As you can imagine, i couldn't believe it. Then two days later, the pregnancy tests were getting lighter, the blood tests weren't good and i started bleeding.

I'm seeing consultant on 23rd Oct to find out where we go from here. My age is against me (i'm 39) but i've been going to the same recurrent miscarriage clinic since i was 34 and i still have no baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->