Someone crashed into my car....

caz_hills

Reaction score
Someone crashed into my car today - with me in it. It was so scary. I panicked and the ambulance came and checked me over. I had to come into hospital for an anti d injection as I'm a negative blood type. Thankfully they heard baby and he/she is fine - and is wriggling about which is reassuring.

The lady who crashed into me was very apologetic and kept saying that she didn't know how it happened and that it wasn't that bad. It was so frightening and I did panic a bit, well a lot. I've had two miscarriages and I just thought what if it happens again :(

Anyone know what signs to look out for or be worried about? I suppose as long as baby is moving and I feel fine it should be ok?
X

I was hit head on about 5 weeks ago when another car spun out in a blizzard. Paramedics said to watch for signs of bleeding or unusual cramping, but overall if you're wearing your seatbelt and the collision wasn't at really high speeds, you and baby should be just fine. Especially if they checked the heartbeat. Still scary, but not that unusual to get in a bit of a fender bender while pregnant.

And I'm RH-ve as well. LO is all fine and US last week showed a perfectly healthy baby. No long term damage from bumping around; all that fluid is a nice cushion for them in there :)

Caz that's so scary! I'm glad you're ok and that they said baby is doing fine too. I think being worried is understandable but as Awnmy said, the baby is very cushioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->