Someone give me a slap or something!

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
For ages I've been really positive about this whole baby making thing.. But today I've seen stories about AF not coming for like 80 to 100 odd days after finishing the pill!

I stopped taking my pill on March 1st and got AF on the 5th March.

Now I'm pretty sure I ovulated because I had cramps and EWCM with spots of pink blood on March 15th, so I'm thinking I ov'd that week sometime.

I should be due AF any day now.. I think, so far no sign at all. My cervix is high and sort of firm.. No idea what this means.

But to the point, I'm scared that I'm not ovulating and that wasn't a real AF :(

Someone tell me I'm being stupid!
This forum is killing me, I swear!

I would say you're crazy and calm down. I came off the pill got my withdrawl bleed after a couple of days and went on to Ov every cycle! If you want to know for sure to put your mind at ease get some internet cheapy OPKs to let you know when Ov is. Sounds like you did Ov though in my opinion.

Your first bleed after coming off the pill is not a period. Its just a withdrawel bleed, as the pill stops you ovulating. Taking up to 80 days is a very extreme. Most women get their first real ov and bleed within 3 months. It took me 45 days. Less then three months. Good luck.

Hi Kimmer
I came off bcp at the end of December. Had withdrawal bleed a few days later and since then had two 28 day cycles... Of course I'm now on day 34 of the next one, but am hopeful the witch will come soon.
If you are concerned you could try temping and/or OPKs, then you can know for sure when you're ov'ing.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"