Someone help me out here!???

Jcliff

Reaction score
So this is very very very suprising for my husband and I. We were not trying AT ALL for this to happen, but well i guess it did. Im confused because I do not know how far long I am. My husband and I DTD on May 5th, no protection and on the 12th (the pull out method) I took a test on the 19th and it was a BFN. Well, fast forward to today, and I get THIS (pic).
I have no idea when I conceived. How does this even happen? :dohh:

Attachments

• yikes.jpg
    yikes.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 55
Congrats! Agreed hard to say. My guess is may 5th was the time that did it but you ovulated later so when you did the 19th test you were early. Sperm can live 3-5 days and an egg about a day. That line seems too dark to be 9-12dpo. It's almost as dark as the control and that never happened for me earlier than 15-17dpo. Not an exact science though. But congrats!

That's quite a leap, but then six days after a negative, completely posssible. Perhaps this is a multiple?

I had blood work Thursday, it was 286. No idea what DPO I was but I'm guessing like 16dpo, more blood work Tuesday. darn holiday weekend

Congrats! I was 397 at 15dpo and 147 at 13. Betas can vary so who knows. I'm still leaning towards 5th as the bd but with a later O (like 9th or 10th) especially since the 12th was pull out. But it's pretty close. When's your scan? Congrats again!

I'm not sure when... like 8 weeks usually right?

Depends on the practice. Kaiser usually does the first prenatal between 8-10 weeks and they'll do a quick scan to check the baby and heart rate. I'm surprised they didn't book it already given your positive blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->