someone please help me!

xxchloexx

Reaction score
I need to loose say 2 stone.. Im wondering can someone recomend me a diet ? Im very short on cash at the moment. Please help me im so depressed about my body since having my baby 5 months ago :cry:

I use myfitnesspal.com and count my calories. I've lost 27lb.

chloe - i have just under 2 stone to lose as my first target (after that i would like to lose another 7pounds)... we could spur each other on if want?

I dont follow any programmes - i just count calories and make better choices. I do zumba twice a week and have just purchased the 30 day shred dvd to give me another boost. will prob start it on monday if it arrives in time!

My biggest vice is crisps..... :blush:

Chole, I'm the very same! Tried everything before I had my twins last year. I was lucky I only put on 4lbs from my twin pregnany, BUT after I came home...thats when the weight piled on. I joined Slimming World and I have to say its the best decision I've ever made. There is no weighing foods, I am not hungry, I dont feel deprived and I'm losing weight with very little effort AND I dont exercise....BONUS :D

I have lost 17lbs in 7 weeks. I'm thrilled!!!! I have tried alot of diets and I've also ate healthy and went to the gym every second day for nearly a year and only lost a stone!! Nothing seemed to work before SW. Give it a go, even if you go every week for a full month and then try doing it at home. After next week I think I'll do it from home.

PS my partner has tagged along, this is the first time he's tagged along on this "diet" as he's not into starving/depriving himself. He's lost more than me with very little effort....I'm very jealous :D

I'm in Ireland too, check the SW website to see if there is a class near you

Good luck in what you decide

Counting calories helps me stay slim and regular use of a resistance band

Don't bother with any fad diets...they usually don't work. You need to totally change your lifestyle...count calories and find out what you should be eating for your activity level (2000 calories a day is not for everyone...if you sit all day it could be as low as 1200!). If you want something sweet...go for fruits instead of chocolates, cookies, ect. If you want something salty...consider cheese and crackers instead of chips. Try to cook at home as much as possible because restaurants put a lot of fattening add ons to their food. It is hard at first but you should notice a difference...not just in weight but also overall energy and health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->