Someone please stop me!!

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
I am POAS like a crazy woman. I am so scared since having 2 chemical pregnancies this year, that when I POAS and see the line getting darker and not fainter it just gives me a thrill! I can't make myself stop! LOL!

These are just the ones I have taken today at 11dpo and I took just as many yesterday LOL. The top 2 are OPK's (ic) and the rest are hpts. I have 2 hpts left and a bunch of OPK's i need to try to make myself not buy more!

2009-08-06 01.27.58.jpg

lol bless

If it makes you feel better and more secure keep doing them :hugs:

Bless you.. I'm sure I'll be the same when I (fx'd) finally get my :bfp: Congratulations girl... and enjoy those lines!!!! xxxx

Those lines are pretty strong for 11dpo. I dont think you need to worry about a chemical. Congrats! :)

hey girl, i've been doing the same thing every morning, my husband and i are enjoying seeing the lines get darker! all i have left now are a couple cheapies... :)

I did the same thing with my left over opk's and dollar store tests*lol*

Congrats. They are all lovely : )

its understandable, as long as you dont go bankrupt or drive yourself nutters go ahead and do something useful with that pee!

Congrats x

go girl, we love seeing your lines getting darker by the minute! xx

I can't help you, I think I took tests until I was almost 12 weeks PG :rofl: I also got a doppler at 9 weks that helped me kick my habit of POAS. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->