Someone please tell me I'm not crazy!

Jusie143

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo today, yesterday I had an is there isn't there line, just took this and I swear I see a faint line, am I going crazy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 106
Not seeing it but 10dpo is when i got a barely there squinter with this test when i was pregnant with my son. See if it gets darker when it dries, and test again tomorrow morning!

Gonna hold off testing till Thursday, thou I have 1 left so might crack before then lol

Sorry not seeing anything, but keep holding out hope, you never know ! Good luck !!!

I don't see anything sorry but good luck!

Can't see anything, sorry
With my youngest boy I didn't get a faint line until 12-13 dpo with FRER, so Good luck!

Im not seeing anything but the pic looks a little blurry to me

Thanks for the replys ladies, it was only the indent 😢, but I miss calculated I'm only 9dpo not 10, so gonna hold out till Saturday and test again ☺️

I think next cycle Im going to wait until 10 dpo to start testing. These FRERs have really bad indents...

I think next cycle Im going to wait until 10 dpo to start testing. These FRERs have really bad indents...

The indent on this 1 was awful, it came in a pack of 2, so I'm hoping the other 1 that I plan to use in Saturday isn't the same, think I'll get another brand for Saturday also, it's hard to hold off but least you won't be disappointed early on if it's negative

Today's test (couldn't wait till Saturday lol) I can see a faint line it came up right away, hope u all can see it ☺️☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 62
If I zoom in I can see something!

Thanks for the reply girls I seriously taught I was going mad, I'm all out of test and refuse to buy anymore for a few days, thou waiting is going to kill me lol

It's a little blurry, can you snap another?

I binned the test Hun, it was really annoying me, I was constantly staring at it, I'm gonna test again Saturday so I'll keep the tread updated no matter what happens, I'm having tons of symptoms, I've have 4 kids already and I know I just don't feel right

Thanks everyone I'll update when I test again x

That first one I swear I see one not where it should be. But closer to the control line. If that's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->