someone tell me of i am mad or not!! should i?? *Update it worked, yay!!*

littlebabyboy

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Ok not sure where to post this but just thinking about it lots and duno what to do!!

right so i have a 1 year old already, i got my LMP on 21st Oct so out of curiosity i googled when i would be due to ovulate and it says 4 nov, so now i am sooo tempted!!! i should be waiting to try because i am not in a 'proper' situation to have another baby however very little would change really whether i have 1 or 2. i dont intend on TTC properly now but i'm tempted to just try it this month and see what happens and if it doesnt happen its fine as i should be waiting! am i making sense? i know it takes longer to TTC than 1 month anyway so i am just thinkiing might as well take the 'chance'. i was on the pill for a while after gaving LO so now that i know i am due to ovulate soon i am so tempted!! very bold i know. i strated off thinking to myself 'i must be careful around the 4th nov so' and now i am think the opposite!!

anyone want to tell me off or encourage me? sorry not much point in this post but just need to let it out!!! thanks! hope its not the wrong section.:baby:

I don't see anything wrong with trying again. Your LO is already one and, as you said, it could take a while. Plus it takes another 9 months before the baby is here. If you want another, go for it.

i really shouldnt but im just so tempted this month! there will bve better times in my life to have another but the last while i've been in the frame of mind 'u only live once' so go for it . and sure a baby is always a blessing. hehe dont know!!

Your sig says you are alreadt pregnant... so thats wrong?

I think you should go for it IF you clear it and get the green light from your OH..

yeh sorry thats wrong. i am not pg now. i never changed it since having LO! dunno what to do!!

just talk to your OH about it, make a decision together. You certianly dont want to put him in a position where he thinks you "tricked" him. That is never good. YOu have what looks like 9 days to make your decision. Best of luck with whatever you decide:)

I think the closer to the date you get the more you will know which way you want to go. Like the others have said as long as you clear it with your OH why not? You already have one little one so you will have most of what you need anyway and you always learn to cope :)

my oh would say no beacause its not the most ideal time, but then our first LO wasn't planned and he hadnt wanted to conceive then but was totally happy hwen it happened. uh i dunno, thanks girls.

Honestly if I hadn't had a c-section I'd already be trying again and my LO isn't even 3 months yet. :haha: It's all up to you though! Good luck!! :hugs:

I know its tough... my LO is 8 months and planning on TTC Feb when he is 1. Although I am tempted to start now as I am no good at waiting, just do what feels right. Its never a good time so if your ready go for it.

Maybe talk to your OH about going NTNP? That way it doesn't seem like you're planning it. Good luck x

tmi i know but just dtd without anything!! its too early i know but exciting!!

money, house etc. but TBH i think if we had no kids ok haviing one wouldnt be ideal but as i already have one its not going to change much if its 1 or 2.

I really dont mean to sound harsh and I hope Im not coming across that way, but if you know your OH will say no, isnt that your answer?? Yes I am sure he would cope if you did fall pregnant, but I dont think I would want to live with the guilt of knowing you kind of manipulated the situation in your favor.

I know its hard. I am so so ready, but my DH isnt, so I have to wait. I could completely go for it if I wanted to, but I dont think its a good idea unless BOTH of us are on the same page.

Talk to him. Maybe his answer will surprise you..

Im excited for you. I really want another but want to wait a bit although I also want one now!

I really dont mean to sound harsh and I hope Im not coming across that way, but if you know your OH will say no, isnt that your answer?? Yes I am sure he would cope if you did fall pregnant, but I dont think I would want to live with the guilt of knowing you kind of manipulated the situation in your favor.

I know its hard. I am so so ready, but my DH isnt, so I have to wait. I could completely go for it if I wanted to, but I dont think its a good idea unless BOTH of us are on the same page.

Talk to him. Maybe his answer will surprise you..

as i said our last one wasnt planned and we just kinda let it happen. i know he would be happy with it. hes just scared like most men. lol

i've decided to go for it!! already dtd without anything last 3 days just to make sure i don't miss it!! :) so excited!!

How does your OH feel about things? Make sure you keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->