Someone tell me there’s still hope

TryTryAgainn

Reaction score
AF is due tomorrow so I tested this morning and got a BFN. ): I’m crazy nauseous and my bb’s hurt sooo bad, so I was crushed to see that. Is there any hope that I could still possibly be pregnant? I got a positive the day before AF with my first pregnancy, so I assumed I would get one again. I’m almost 90% sure I’m pregnant..

I didnt get my :bfp: til AF was 10 days late so definitely possible :)

As the saying goes, you're not out until the witch shows! Good luck!

The recommendation is to test on the first day of your missed period! (Not that I ever manage to hold out that long, either.)

Very true. I just hate seeing No.. I don’t even know when I should test again..

Are you literally seeing No? I mean, as in, are you using a digital test? They're far less sensitive than normal dye tests. I didn't get a positive digi until 14 dpo and have heard of many women getting them even later than that.
Best of luck to you x

The recommendation is to test on the first day of your missed period! (Not that I ever manage to hold out that long, either.)

I can never wait. lol. I will probably skip tomorrow and then try again on Wednesday or even Thursday. Just praying the witch doesn't show tomorrow!!!

Very true. I just hate seeing No.. I don’t even know when I should test again..

Are you literally seeing No? I mean, as in, are you using a digital test? They're far less sensitive than normal dye tests. I didn't get a positive digi until 14 dpo and have heard of many women getting them even later than that.
Best of luck to you x

No, I'm using FRER's but its a definite BFN. Not even a hint of a second line...

Well, I AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her. I’m so nauseous all day, it’s insane. Tested with a FR digital this morning and got a BFN. I don’t know what to think. ):

Digitals are way, way, way less sensitive. I wouldn't waste them until after you get a possible positive on a pink dye test.

I got a bfn digi at 8 days late for AF. got my positive 2 days later on a tesco test (and another + the next day :haha:)

I’m 10dpo today had a bfn...so guess I’m just waiting for the witch now.

mum, 10dpo is still early. Implantation occurs between 6-12dpo, with 9-10dpo being average, and it takes 2-4 days for hcg to reach testable levels. Hang in there.

Update: AF was due Tuesday.. Tested this morning (Saturday, so 4 days late) and got another BFN on a FRER.. Honestly don’t know what to think. There wasn’t even a hint of a line. It’s hard to think there’s still a chance with all these BFN’s, but my symptoms are so strong..

Is it possible you ovulated late? That's all i can think of to explain my late bfp.

Is it possible you ovulated late? That's all i can think of to explain my late bfp.

I suppose it’s possible.. The last day we BD’ed was Feb 24 because Hubby has been gone for work.. so I could have possibly ovulated that day or a few days later and still conceived.. I’m honestly just to the point where I want either a BFP or AF. I’m tired of this waiting game. I would have already just blown it off if I weren’t have such strong symptoms /:

Definitely know that feeling :hugs: i really hope you get your bfp soon. If not for af to just get on with it so you can move on to cycle 2!

I’ve just had a faint bfp at 12dpo. Weirdly fmu and smu both came back negative it was only when I’ve tested for the 3rd time this morn that I’ve had a positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->