Someone who has got pregnant in this cycle.. Can I see your chart..

babymumma6

Reaction score
Hey ladies just wondering if I can see somesones chart that got pregnant this cycle.. Just really interested as mine is real strange.. Take a look...

Hey ladies just wondering if I can see somesones chart that got pregnant this cycle.. Just really interested as mine is real strange.. Take a look...

are your cycles usually that long? thats a Long DPO?

Yeah, you are a ways past your test day according to FF - if your ov day is right I would say test. I see you've had some spotting, aAre you late for AF?

It says you can test on the 27th Jan so you must be late for your AF??

It does look like a great chart very promising, FX for you x

i got my bfp on the 30th dec heres my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31ba95

How do mine look

https://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/StephanieKaylaPenney/TTC/4DP0Jan29Jan14.jpg

Hiya, do you check your cm and use opks?

Hey yeh I have done 3 tests all negative. I'm seeing my doc on Tuesday to get a blood test. Fingers crossed! I was due for my period on Monday last week. I'm just curious cause my temp is not going down.. I have not done any ovulation sticks but I know I ovulated on the 13 due to a ultrasound.

When I look at your chart it looks to me like you ovulated on the cd23 or Jan 19th which means you would only be 10 dpo and the spotting you had could have been implantation but it takes a bit for the HCG to build up in your urine once implantation takes place. Thats just my opinion........ Good Luck Hun!

What brand pregnancy tests have you used? i tested at 11dpo with a first response one and got my bfp quite clearly x

When I look at your chart it looks to me like you ovulated on the cd23 or Jan 19th which means you would only be 10 dpo and the spotting you had could have been implantation but it takes a bit for the HCG to build up in your urine once implantation takes place. Thats just my opinion........ Good Luck Hun!

I feel the same way 21-23 maybe but if an ultrasound confirmed ovulation then I guess not.

Yeh the ultrasound said I had already ovulated. Seeing the doc tomorrow, we be interesting to see what he has to say. I have been having brown period but only VERY light. I took a first response yesterday and it was another negative. It all seems to hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->