Something I didn't know about O. Update!!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I'm just at O time now and my face has broken out in spots on the left side. I just looked online and it says spots usually appear on the side that you O from that month. My O pains were on the left too! How weird is that?!
Had to share here as my DH would not be too interested!

UPDATE:
Just wanted to update to say I caught that egg after all these spots!! They must have been the result of a lovely big egg releasing!! Good luck to you all- :dust:

Interesting...I never new that..this seems to be the case with me, all on the left and none right

Very interesting, now that I know that I have a similar pattern.

Well, that's pretty interesting!

that's really interesting! For me, I only have a left ovary any more, and when I do break out it does tend to be on the left side of my face!! how weird is that?!

That's really interesting. I wonder what it means if it happens across the middle of the forehead. Twins? :p

Omg how neat?! I rarely O from my left side. I've been getting spots on my left cheek this cycle and today noticed some tenderness on the left side

So weird that you posted this, I was looking in the mirror this morning and I have 2 massive red spots on the left hand side of my face which is unusual for me. I had ov pain on the left side on Saturday night so it makes sense. How cool, thanks for sharing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->