Son put on report - No proof? should i complain

julietz

Reaction score
Yesterday my son came out of school crying, very upset, 3 teachers had yelled at him and threatened he will be out the school, there was an incident on yard at play time where he and another boy where scuffling, my son ran away and the boy pulled him back by his neck, then accidently tripped over my sons foot, but told the teachers he deliberately tripped him over, my sons twin brother seen everything and i trust his honesty, he told me it was an accident and i believe him, thing is no teachers seen it happen, they just took the words of the boy, and now my son is on report, i am shocked and angry, do you think i should complain about this? do i go directly to the head?

My son is 10 and in 5th year, he has suspected autism which he is being assesed for, he normally gets bullied by other kids and cannot keep friends, and is targeted by bullys, he lost a front adult tooth recently in the play ground, and he has been kicked in the head while on the floor, and beaten up outside the school gates and nothing was done with the boys that did it, just a telling of?

ah my word!! thats awful, no child should have to go through that. i would def go to the head, and stand yr ground as some can be a bit manipulative.

i hope you get some answers here as the school obviously has an issue with aggression. id be heart broken if that were finn. sending you hugs.

wow! I think you need to speak to the school, that doesnt sound right or fair at all. hope you get some answers and this doesnt affect your son too badly, I would certainly be demanding a meeting and asking their point of view and sharing things form yours and your sons perspective.

When I saw the title I thought, well there's never evience. However I believe your son was telling the truth. My brother and sister are twins and one would never lie to keep the other out of trouble :haha: Honestly that's very unfair. They are probably assuming that he is 'fighting back' from being bullied but they can't be getting him in trouble based on assumptions. It must be very hard for a child to deal with being punished for doing nothing wrong, let alone a child that's having problems at school :hugs: Definitely go back to the school about it.

When I saw the title I thought, well there's never evience. However I believe your son was telling the truth. My brother and sister are twins and one would never lie to keep the other out of trouble :haha: Honestly that's very unfair. They are probably assuming that he is 'fighting back' from being bullied but they can't be getting him in trouble based on assumptions. It must be very hard for a child to deal with being punished for doing nothing wrong, let alone a child that's having problems at school :hugs: Definitely go back to the school about it.

Thats exactly how it is, and he takes it, he just goes into shock mode when being told of and doesnt have his say, i went in the scholl today to speak with his teacher, he was shocked that the deputy head told my son he will be out if it carries on, and tried to make out what she may of meant by it, he hates the school and wants to leave, but his twin brother loves it so i am kind of in a no win situation, im not changing his school, just trying to make the teacher aware of whats going on, he is always getting picked on, how do i tell him how to deal with that, its going to happen on the yard regardless cos teachers are not there, i hate bullys

Yeah you should talk to the school board and confront this problem you shouldn't keep it to yourself

You need to lodge the bulling complaints, and get your sone to point out who the bullies are. A lady at my work, her son is in a similar situation - he gets bullied and wound up in class and he has some behaviour problem which means he loses his temper easily so he hits the boy who is doing the bullying anad winding him up - and of course HE then gets into trouble. But now that she brought the bullying to the schools attention the teacher is keeping an eye on the bully, to stop him before he winds the boy up.

Bullies are sneaky...........they know how to make out THEY are the ones being picked on, or to suck up to teachers.

Definitely get a complaint lodged hun and if no one will help go over their head. It needs to be dealt with ASAP.

All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->