Soon to be 34 and feeling pressured, anyone else?!?!

I'm fine with Lupron so far. no major side effects I can think of, maybe trouble falling asleep but nothing else.

:hugs: Piano. Hang in there sweetheart.

Joeys!!!! That little mellon-belly is precious. How are they doing in there? You having difficulty sleeping or staying comfortable?

Adroplet, Thanks for joining me on team pink. We are in the minority. Current members: You, me, and my dad. LOL! Everyone else is all about the blue.

As for DW, she is doing well. Sometimes the emotional roller-coaster shocks me so I know it is shocking her too. She is not a very emotional person, but she really CRIED over dropping a piece of steak on her shirt. LOL! She is starting to bloat up a bit and seems to have just a tiny bit of a bump (just enough to make fastening pants a challenge.) Nausea is still hanging in there strong but she hasn't gotten sick in about a week. All in all, I think things are just great.

Leah, Love your US pic confirming a cosy wee baby in the making :happydance:
Joeys, you are looking fantastic!

:dust: for the ladies trying hard.

Well ladies I had my baby girl weighing in at 9lbs2oz last Wednesday 7th Aug. It was a really traumatic birth with baby Rowan spending a little time in special care. But we are home now and I am doing my best to acclimatise myself to being a mum.

leah - OH thanks! i have been doing pretty good all around besides my ribs going out and that is really the only thing i have to complain about. I am pretty comfortable besides when they both decide to move at the same time and make my stomach stick out in different ways!:dohh: but feeling them kick left and right and just constantly!:happydance: I sleep pretty good wake up 1 time a night to use the :loo: How is dw doing? the emotions will hopefully get a little better but sometimes i just start crying you can't help it! haha how is she feeling otherwise? oh tell her to use the hair tie trick for the pants or look at getting a belly band that covers your pants that don't button! it works great!:happydance:

onebump - CONGRATS!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:how exciting. that is a great size. love the name. How is she doing now? how are you doing with all of it? :hugs::hugs:

Congrats on the birth of little Rowan, Onebump! Enjoy her! :)

I am finding it really really hard! I am so scared I'm not good enough and the lack of sleep thing is really affecting my coping mechanism. However my OH is amazing and looking after me, making sure I feel loved and capable. Rowan seems to be doing well, here's hoping she continues to progress !

Congratulations, onebump!

It's perfectly normal, the way you feel. You'll laugh at it later, you'll see! :)

CONGRATS Onebump!!!

sorry ladies i disappeared for a while just to get over my disappointment. well things have somewhat progressed till then. we're proceeding for IUI to try and quicken things as we're not getting younger... Anyway, i want for a scan last saturday after taking clomid from cd 2 to cd 6 and the scan was on cd9. i had 4 eggs or follicles?? so the meds worked!! at least i'm happy they did as i was really feeling crappy, moody, depressed, nervous ie ready to bite the head off ppl! lol! i was raging!! Anyway, today's the day of my 1st ever IUI. I hope all goes well. I'm excited!

anyone knows what is the percentage of getting a success result from the very first IUI?

piano :thumbup: i hope it goes well. I think everyone is different i have a friend that did 10 iui's and got pregnant with twins and i did 12 iui's but no succsess but then there are people that get pregnant on the first 1 or 2 iui. So keep your head up!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

how is everyone doing in here?

Iui done, it was a bit painful, now I'm feeling very very bloated due to the ovitrelle shot I had yesterday. Doc said it s a good sign that we're in time. Fx.... 15 days of waiting start from tomorrow.

Thanks joeys! I'm feeling better now, I think, to top it all, I needed to go to the bathroom! Lol!

Good luck Ilovepiano! I am still here cheering you on!!! :hugs:
FX that this is the lucky cycle! :thumbup:

Thanks Leah! How are you both doing?

Today I started aspirin and I ll start progesterone pessaries. I really hope it's all worth it. My major symptoms are sensitive breasts and bloating, but that can be attributed to the injection I had last Tuesday to trigger ovulation (ovitrelle).

Things here are going great. DW has had a fair amount of M/S so we got her some preggie pops and she lives on the darn things. She is really emotional which is bizarre because she is usually pretty even tempered. She has the cutest mini-bump. It was kind of funny. She caught a stomach virus (not the funny part) For 2 days she was getting sick constantly even in her sleep. One of the nights she got up 12 times to be sick. I was FREAKING OUT for her. Called the midwife and she let us know that this particular virus had been on the local news and should only last 3 days. Thank goodness, she started feeling better the next day. We were both thinking that pregnant ladies really down play m/s. LOL!!! I'm just happy that she is back to herself.

I am still over here cheering you on ilovepiano!

Tks Leah! Sometimes I get discouraged and sometimes I'm hopeful. But it's too early for anything.

That's only natural ilovepiano. I'm keeping my hopes high for you :hugs:

Tks I'm feeling kind of down and discouraged. Maybe it's the cyclogest pessaries. I read they can produce mood swings. Any experiences from your end? I really don't know how I ll last a week and a half more!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->