Soon to be 34 and feeling pressured, anyone else?!?!

Tks! My bbs seem to have doubled in size and weight! Do you think it's the progesterone pessaries? They have been tender since iui but not this much! And I usually feel them filling up about 4 days prior to af not a whole week (at least that's how it was lately)

well it is sounding promising but yet the progesterone can do that too! :dohh: are you going to test early at all?

Lol you've just mirrored my thoughts! Not fair! Haha!

Not testing too early. Af is expected on thursday 5th but I think I ll test on wednesday that should be 14dpo ie 14dpiui. Fingers crossed please ladies !

Update, i'm a bit discouraged this morning. so yesterday i couldn't even sleep with the movement in my belly and aching bbs. today they're deflated. Who took the filling??? Spill the beans :D anyway, i hope this is not a bad sign. they don't seem to hurt more than a normal AF cycle. i can't wait for these 5 days to be over.... sigh!

Update 2: well during the day bbs started to hurt again and I'm having cramps, very uncomfortable ones! I wonder what this is! It's certainly too early for af!

I hope so, when I texted my doc she said it s ok (about the cramping) :shrug:

It COULD be the progesterone pessaries, ilovepiano. But....but, but, but...:dust:

Wookie that's what I'm thinking as I never had all these symptoms before! How uncomfortable! Cramps seem to have stopped today. Phew!

Ok ladies, it's the morning of day 11 after iui, I know it's early but I tested and it's another :bfn: at least I have now an indication... I'm feeling too normal in between progesterone effects so I had already lost hope. Now it's four more days waiting for the :witch:

My prize of consolation: I know that the medications are working well.... Ugh!

I wish it was so onebump but I think it's true. I don't really want to think about another cycle with medicines and side effects!

I ll only know the definite truth on Thursday when af should make her grand appearance.

I'm doing ok but have cramps and have a weird feeling like I ve got fever or something like that. My head feels funny and I ve just had a nap so it's not like I need to rest/sleep. :shrug: we'll see. Only time will tell. Tks for asking Joeys xx

Update: I am slightly feverish. Going to gp. And I'm also spotting dark brown, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting my period tomorrow. The wait is over. Iui #1 failed. I don t know if I ll try it again. I ll have to decide if it's worth doing it over again :(

piano - :hugs::hugs: i am sorry! don't give up. usually with IUI's it can take more than a few before it works! stay strong girl it will happen!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks joeys for your words, I'm just not looking forward to the side effects...

it is ok piano i remember with taking the meds your whole body was messed up. I remember i think it was the first month of the meds and my period was the worst i have ever had and such a heavy flow:blush:

Well at least it's not heavy and not even painful. Thank god for that. I ve had enough cramps to last me for 3 more periods lol!

Big :hugs: Piano

As IUI is the closest to natural conception and therefore the least effective statistically over here they give you three goes on the NHS so don't lose hope yet Hun, Would you consider IVF? I know it is more expensive though.. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->