Soon to be 34 and feeling pressured, anyone else?!?!

I've never had them, but normal hormones in tww sent me into a deep depression. Hope u can find sthg to keep u busy :hugs:

Oh my lawd!!!!!!!!! Two new preggos in here!!!!

Onebump and Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so over the moon for you both, what a long journey and the fun is only just beginning.

Leah, my m/s kind of came on thicker and faster in frequency up to 10 weeks then sloped off the way it came it. I hope DW can take some comfort in that that it will hopefully start easing off again soon. Every pregnancy is different though.

Onebump, when did that happen? Did I miss it totally or I said congratulations then promptly forgot. Things go by in a haze these days. The tiredness is a killer. (But so worth it!)

:cloud9:

Good luck Piano, I'm sending you positive vibes my lovely :dust:

How are those twinnies coming on Joeys? Do you know what teams they are? :blue: :pink:

Joeys, just seen you've got one of each! How wonderful :cloud9:

Tks coco! The cyclogest pessaries are my enemies right now but coping

piano - :hugs: hang in there when do you test again?

leah - how is it going over there hopefully the m/s will get better mine didn't till about 12-13 weeks but sometimes they say it is worse with twins but then i never threw up at all:shrug:

coco- yes we are so excited we are having :oneofeach: and we couldn't be any more excited and now the tough part of picking out names and doing some shopping!!!:happydance:

5th sept but I'm so negative and tense that I think I've ruined tha chances. It's something I cannot control!

Wow! Twins and one of each! That's my dream :)

oh piano:hugs::hugs::hugs:keep your head up!!! it will all work out in the end! i just hope it is good news on the 5th!

Yes we were just happy to get pregnant and then to have 2:baby: is pure enjoyment and can't wait!:happydance:

I am 22 weeks today so about 5 1/2 months or almost. crazy how fast it is going. i am having my baby shower on oct 6th my sister is putting it on. Don't want to do it in nov cause babies could be here but also then the weather gets bad here and we can have blizzards!:dohh:

More than half way through! Are you larger than someone carrying one child? I'm only curious

yes it is crazy that we are half way through it jsut seems like we found out we were pregnant! oh here is an attached photo from last week. depending on the clothes i wear makes me feel bigger than i might actually be:shrug: i have gained 20 pounds but lost all my muscle since i have stopped walking/working out since march!:dohh:

Attachments

• 21weeks1day101.jpg
    21weeks1day101.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 7
Aaah don't worry about the muscle, as long as the bump grows everything's fine :) you look great!

I'm in another awful mood today, i'm trying not to stress out but it seems i cannot do otherwise. does stress really impede implantation? i hope not... as i won't have a chance to conceive it it was true. i'm always stressed/anxious/tense! anyway, i've been having sort of bubbles since yesterday, a bit of a pulling every now and then but it could be gas. i also feel bloated and my boobs feel huge and nips are very sensitive (never had themt his sensitive) but it could be from last week's trigger shot. I'm also constipated. i'm on progesterone pessaries, i hope this is not their effect lol!! how crazy!! in about a week i'll know... one day more....

ah lol! and i'm turning into a sadist as if i feel any low pain, i'm glad lol!!

i'm not very positive but that's just me being hormonal and being a very optimistic (not) person....!

thanks adroplet & coco I feel pretty good besides the rib but also i bought a few new pieces of maternity clothing so hopefully that makes me feel better haha as i haven't really been shopping!:dohh:

piano :hugs: thanks yeah i am not to worried about the muscle i figure i will have plenty of work out with lifting the babies and all the chasing after them when they start moving it will come back! :dohh: I am sorry you are in a bad mood but just think this might be it i will be sending you and all the other ladies still out there trying some :dust::dust::dust: Maybe this is a good thing with these symptoms also with more progesterone you will be more constipated i got the fiber gummies and those seem to help!!! I take them every day i stay pretty regular and my tummy doesn't get so bloated!

I finally manages to go to the loo... Sorry if tmi. What I'm getting is sharp needle like pains in my left hand side. I really wish I could do some sort of scan to see if there's hope.

piano how are you doing???

How is everyone else doing in here? I finally created a pregnancy journal so i can post pictures and stuff. I will be watching everyone in here and hope you are all doing well!!!!:hugs:

Hi joeys, I'm ok just feeling very bloated and my bb s hurt like never before. It's like they're bruised! I hope this is a good sign not just the progesterone pessaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->