Soon to be single mum..

What is best that u can come to an agreement between yourselfs that works best for u both & Ava if u cant come to an agreement then u may have to get a solictor to help work somthing out x

Depends exactly what you want to know hun, elaborate a little & we may be able to help advise better if you get me xx

Sorry to hear you might be joining us over here!

Unless you a crack whore or prostitute (you get the picture) there is no way her dad would get full custody.

The norm is every other weekend and half of holiday (if she was at school) but each situation is different

I havent personally actually gone through it as Jacobs dad hasnt bothered seeing him yet x

i need to this too xx

atm my boyfriend being alright - but donno how long thats gonna last :( - btw you are so pretty!! i want long hair again :(

Well mine left me, he was so horrible all of a sudden, theres a thread in second trimester on it :( everyone seems to know about it lol
thanks :blush: lol but ive just alllll my hair cut off haha but it still looks the same when i use extensions sooo not tht bad lol xxx

i need to this too xx

atm my boyfriend being alright - but donno how long thats gonna last :( - btw you are so pretty!! i want long hair again :(

Well mine left me, he was so horrible all of a sudden, theres a thread in second trimester on it :( everyone seems to know about it lol
thanks :blush: lol but ive just alllll my hair cut off haha but it still looks the same when i use extensions sooo not tht bad lol xxx

Im getting my new extensions soon :thumbup:

and btw girls - everything is going fine with me and marcs BUT this is seriously the last time im gonna be mucked about!!

How old is your child and was your boyfriend named on the birth certificate?

If he was named on the birth certificate it gives him parental responsibility. As such he would have a right to apply for residence. But the Court is EXTREMELY unlikely to give this. The Court does like the children to stay with the mother, though they also like contact to be maintained with the father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->