sooo afraid of mc

bee0633

Reaction score
I will be 11 weeks tomorrow, my last pregnancy ended in mmc. I am so paranoid right now I go next week for my 12 week appointment and really hope I get some piece of mind. With my mmc my symptoms subsided and I just thought it was because I was getting closer to the 2nd trimester, the it stopped growing at 5 1/2 weeks and I didn't find out until 9 weeks. Now I did have an ultrasound done at 8 weeks and all was good... but now my symptoms are subsiding... does that happen they just subside randomly??

I so feel your pain and anxiety! I have had three early miscarriages (all around the 5 week mark) so when I got pregnant again last month I freaked out!

I know that nothing can be said to truly take away the anxiety, but the truth is that miscarriages in very common in the first few weeks and not that common once you've made it this far.

Trust that your body knows far more than you do. If god forbid you are carrying a baby that isn't genetically viable my opinion is that the best possible thing your body can do is what it is designed to do and terminate it. It doesn't make the loss go away but does provide a little comfort.

You are sooooo close to being out of this first trimester. Keep yourself sane and at peace for one more day. Good luck and keep us posted!

I have had 4 miscarriages over last 18 months. 3 were MMC

I am 11 weeks now and freaking out every couple of weeks. I have spent a fortune visiting the Dr and asking for scans. I have had tiny bleeds too.

I know what you are going through. This absolutely sucks. I want to be happy for my baby and the future but I don't think that I will be in the slightest bit happy until December and I am holding my baby.

BUT....I have had 3 scans now and I promised myself that I would try to relax and take each day as it comes.

PS I am taking aspirin with this pregnancy and things seem to be going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->