Sooo confused!

Peanut112

Reaction score
11dpo. AF was supposed to be here on the 10th and all I've been having so far is a brown discharge now for the 3rd day, only when I wipe... Uncommon before AF.

My breasts are sore, more specifically closer to my armpits.
I have headaches on and off (not common)
Constant heat fluctuations (one moment im warm and sweaty next I'm shivering and sweaty. Not sick)
I'm tired and nauseous on and off.
My nose and gums have been bleeding (but it could be due to winter dryness even though I have a humidifier on 24/7)

Think this could be pregnancy? and IF it is... why so much brown discharge?

I was told that after my miscarrage that I may have complications with conceiving and "keeping" and all I want in this world right now is for this baby to stick..

11dpo. AF was supposed to be here on the 10th and all I've been having so far is a brown discharge now for the 3rd day, only when I wipe... Uncommon before AF.

My breasts are sore, more specifically closer to my armpits.
I have headaches on and off (not common)
Constant heat fluctuations (one moment im warm and sweaty next I'm shivering and sweaty. Not sick)
I'm tired and nauseous on and off.
My nose and gums have been bleeding (but it could be due to winter dryness even though I have a humidifier on 24/7)

Think this could be pregnancy? and IF it is... why so much brown discharge?

I was told that after my miscarrage that I may have complications with conceiving and "keeping" and all I want in this world right now is for this baby to stick..

It does sound like pregnancy to me. Did you test? Are you saying you are hot one second then freezing cold the next then hot again? The brown could be implantation bleeding.

I tested on Saturday with a dollarstore test and it came up negative... and yes, sorry, I should have made that clear.

I tested on Saturday with a dollarstore test and it came up negative... and yes, sorry, I should have made that clear.

I think you should retest right away. Sat was too early so that could have been a false negative. I read online that as long as the blood is brown it is fine for implantation.

If you aren't pregnant then maybe you are low on progesterone. My acupuncturist said that a period that starts brown is a sign of lower progesterone.

Yes I agree that you should test again! If you're 11 dpo now, Sat would have made you only 8 dpo. For many women that is too early. Some babies implant early but from personal experience mine never implant until about 8/9 dpo and then it takes another 2-3 days for enough hcg to build up to produce a positive result.

On a side note, you could try taking low dose aspirin to help build up your lining to help the egg attach. Just take 81 mg per day, once a day, until you get a positive test. Good luck! Will be waiting to hear your results!

I think I'll be making a trip to the store later tonight, so I'll be grabbing another test!

And thank you for the aspirin trick! I'll be sure to try that.

Don't know if this helps at all, but when I was preggo with my daughter my gums would bleed horribly! Everytime I brushed my teeth it would look like a murder scene! Fxd for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->