Sooo have you chosen..

Yep the names are in my signature, theres two cause were not sure yet if its a boy or a girl

I'm calling him Ethan. :) Have you chosen your baby's name?

Are you going to find out the sex babystewart?

Emz, Ethan is a gorgeous name :) I love it!

We have 4 to choose from lol! Calum Ben, Calum Scott, Nathan Alasdair or Nathan Scott.. Although Nathan Scott just makes me think of One Tree Hill :p

x

Yup, we have two names ready as we are waiting to find out the sex, but keeping it to ourselves :shhh:

I'm not sure I want to keep it a surprise but my fiance is dying to know if hes got his little princess or his little man

I love the name Calum and I think it goes well with either Ben or Scott. I prefer that one out of the two, although I also think Nathan is nice. :) Haha, Nathan Scott also reminds me of One Tree Hill!

We have chosen Isabella Nicole for a girl and Bryson Anthony for a boy. We find out tomorrow which one it will be!!

I love the name Calum and I think it goes well with either Ben or Scott. I prefer that one out of the two, although I also think Nathan is nice. :) Haha, Nathan Scott also reminds me of One Tree Hill!

Thanks hun, I think we're more likely to go with Calum cause it's a family name too :) Nathan was just picked out of nowhere lol!

x

We have Kaden picked out so far, but its not set in stone yet!

yesems its Sukie-Rose Edith Jade Bound.
mouthful much? :haha:

We have our names picked - we don't know whether it's a boy or a girl yet as I'm only at 14 weeks, but we have names ready for either :)

Harlowe Tomilyn Rose for a girl and Casey Walter Dennis for a boy :]

OH and I have the name picked out for our daughter... but we're trying to keep it hushed :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->