Sooo... I had my anatomy scan... &&...

PrideNjoy3

Reaction score
So the infamous question... which sex is baby???

Attachments

• boyORgirl.jpg
    boyORgirl.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 59
Looks like a little girl to me.. Or my eyes really suck.

Congrats!

That looks a lot like my girl does ...and absolutely nothing like what my boys did :D
The three lines *typically* insinuate :pink:, not to mention there isn't a hotdog protruding :lol:

congrats!!!

Is there a reason the tech didn't disclose the sex to you? How far along are you?

Definitely a girl! My little boy's parts stuck out probably 3x that.

That looks a lot like my girl does ...and absolutely nothing like what my boys did :D
The three lines *typically* insinuate :pink:, not to mention there isn't a hotdog protruding :lol:

congrats!!!

Is there a reason the tech didn't disclose the sex to you? How far along are you?

Actually, the tech said GIRL! :happydance: But I've had people tell me while looking at her u/s "Oh, that's a boy!"... So being a mom of 2 boys... I got all paranoid and got upset... but I'm sure she's a SHE now. Neither of my sons gender scans look like that! Thanks! I was just questioning the nubby thing in the middle of the labia... which I was told is her clitoris... which makes sense.

congrats!!!

Actually, the tech said GIRL! :happydance: But I've had people tell me while looking at her u/s "Oh, that's a boy!"... So being a mom of 2 boys... I got all paranoid and got upset... but I'm sure she's a SHE now. Neither of my sons gender scans look like that! Thanks! I was just questioning the nubby thing in the middle of the labia... which I was told is her clitoris... which makes sense.
Oh & this was taken at 19wks, 3days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->