sooo tired

welshsarah

Reaction score
Ok I got 3 kids, Im combi feeding and expressing hoping to get babe back to EBF. Just so tired at the moment :( My friend says /i need to sleep or I wont make milk, Is this true?. Just cant go and rest when I like because of the kids. My baby is 23 days old x

feel for you........

my baby is 4 weeks today and i have 3 other kids that have thankfully gone back to school pre school

all things help with milk i believe - rest food water......no stress-- easier said than done though

is there anyway you can sleep during day---can someone else watch the kids??? even an extra hour here and there can help.....

I'm not sure about the sleeping, but are you keeping up on your vitamins? GOOD vitamins? I was taking the ones you can buy OTC at WalMart, and have been worn to an absolute rag. When I take the ones you can get (free) through prescription at the Meijer store I feel a difference in 24-48 hours, no matter how much sleep I get. I think the vitamins are literally being nursed out of me - like I don't have enough in store for both of us otherwise.

I agree about naps, or even resting. I can't get a full nap during the day, but I can have my older LO watch cartoons, and shut my eyes while I'm nursing the baby and she's napping. It doesn't always do the trick, but my body at least gets the rest. Anywho, I am 100% pro-vitamins. Keep up on your meals, water, rest, and especially the vites. God knows they're being leached right out of us! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->