Soooo itchy!!!

LeeLouClare

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Just a catch up, been soooo busy. So I had my 20 week scan and I have a placenta covering os. They were brief and told me it's likely to move. Like inflating a ballon, the picture on the ballon moves as it grows.
Anyways I've gotten really itchy dry skin - I have itchy feet too so went to the clinic for a blood test just incase. Because it's a sign of cholestasis.
Tell me how your doing!?

Hello ladies!
Just a catch up, been soooo busy. So I had my 20 week scan and I have a placenta covering os. They were brief and told me it's likely to move. Like inflating a ballon, the picture on the ballon moves as it grows.
Anyways I've gotten really itchy dry skin - I have itchy feet too so went to the clinic for a blood test just incase. Because it's a sign of cholestasis.
Tell me how your doing!?

I'm glad you went for a blood test just in case! I had a super itchy scalp and skin so I experimented with lots of shampoos and lotions....I find the shampoos for dandruff and itchy scalp help SO MUCHHHHH (the more natural ones). Being so itchy is awful, right?! Hope you find some relief soon!!

Hello ladies!
Tell me how your doing!?

I'm glad you went for a blood test just in case! I had a super itchy scalp and skin so I experimented with lots of shampoos and lotions....I find the shampoos for dandruff and itchy scalp help SO MUCHHHHH (the more natural ones). Being so itchy is awful, right?! Hope you find some relief soon!!
I have tried to relieve it with creams! My back and my bump are covered in dry skin! So far not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->