Soooo new to this help needed!!!

chazzmatazz

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Well the lines seem to be going all over the place in regards to darkness, but it seem to be steadily progressing then today there was pretty much nothing!

We are currently just NPNT as i ideally want to wait for AF before we TTC however i am trying to get a feel for what my body is doing so have been using OPKs every few days;

Here is the last week with a couple of days missing as the photos were hideously blurred when i popped them on the computer

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/xxcharliexx/t.jpg

So yesterday it was starting to get a bit darker as you can see by the image but then today i got this;

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/xxcharliexx/Today.jpg

Do you think that i ovulated yesterday? i was expecting it to be darker today?

Any help is much appreciated :)

Looks like you may have geared up to ovulate and didn't or you missed your surge on the test on the 21st [meaning you could have just surged a few hours after that test was taken so you missed seeing it on the test by the time you took the one this morning]. Whenever I would start to get a dark test I would amp it up and start testing 2-3 a day, sometimes your surge can happen just hours after a nearly positive, you test again 4-5 hours later and bam, blaring positive! Good luck! :dust:

when I was doing my OPKs I got a lot of variance too. I think that's just due to differences in how much you drank and how diluted your pee was. Hard to say really. There definitely is progression, which could be from ovulation or just variance. Perhaps a BBT chart could help confirm?

Thanks ladies I'm not to worried if I have missed it I just thought it would get darker will defo up my testing next month as soon as I get a hint of a darker line!

You might have missed it, mine were only positive for about 12 hours this past cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->