Soooo stressed

newbie1992

Reaction score
I am really having such a stressful day today!!!

Ive started working for myself from home and although its going really great, it has meant pulling my daughter from nursery to save more money but thats stressful in itself trying to work, look after a house and an 18m toddler that wants to play with everything she shouldn't!

Today is saturday and my husband works round the corner 9:00-4:30.. we are going to a shopping centre about 30-45 minutes away because a pram i bought a week ago is faulty so wanted to take it back, get home because then he can watch the little one whilst I tidy up.

She goes to nursery on a Friday and I spend that day tidying, washing, cleaning, food shopping and barely relaxing. (I am also 12 weeks pregnant with number 2!).

Anyway me and little one have been itching to get out, but I don't drive yet and we live in a secluded area so have to wait for my husband and it is now 17:32 and we are STILL sitting here with our coats on waiting for my husband who should have been here an hour ago.

I know its probably not a big deal to anyone else but its been such a stressful day, I feel so annoyed about this!! My husband works in car sales and had people coming in to collect cars but he is so slow and leaves everything to the last minute and this is no doubt why he is late.

Its making me so angry I literally am shouting and have such rage I can't even control it!!

Ahhh and breathe!!!! This baby is making me a hormonal mess lol, my poor daughter must be so fed up with me lol!

Ah Hun lol I shouldn't laugh but I relate. I'm not so bad now but a few weeks ago I was ridiculous I would get so stressed and RAGING over all sorts!! Hope you are feeling calmer now and have all been out X

Haha I laugh about it now..

I was sooo mad the language that came out of my mouth was vile!

Never mind we got the job done in the end!

12 week scan tomorrow, nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->