:( soooo upset more now.

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
:(
Call me an over protective mother, one to not allow the strings to be extended.
But now I feel even more sad. I can not wait till July 4th now!
My 2nd son got picked out of the entire school to go away on a trip paid by the Tim Hortons foundation. I allowed him to go away. He went away June 25 till July 4th.
I have not heard from him since I seen him board the plane June 25th at 11am. I cried. I am crying right now typing this. Wanna know why? Cus he called me for the first time today and I MISSED IT :( :cry: How could I miss it???? HOW??? I was told they wouldnt be able to call or anything so I accepted it. I prayed hed be allowed to call me but gave up as I know at a camp its not that easy and its long distance. He was allwoed to write but the mail system went on lockout. but now I missed his call. Now I have to wait 48 more hours till I can speak or see him, I am so upset, I am so happy I am so angry and all that mixed in on.e

I even had to celebrate canada day without him. I felt so guilty smiling and so forth. I know I have 5 others to worrya bout and that hes safe but this isnt normal for me.

I hope he has had a good time and not panicking like I think he would. Hes a mamas boy I think. Im so proud of him to have went on this trip.

I know this is a pointless thread but I had to get it off my chest cus my family thinks Im over reacting and just not able to let go. Hes 10. hes not 20. Hes TEN. Hes my baby still. :( Hes never been away this far from me ever.

Oh hun you sound so upset, hugs to you. 10 is so little but i'm sure he is having a lovely time and if he was panicking or not enjoying himself they would have allowed him to make another call sweetie. Not long to go and you can give him a massive cuddle and hear all about his adventure. xxx

:hugs: hope the next two days pass quickly for you :hugs:

Thanks girls :(
I feel so awful being upset but I just am.
Then to boot, my ex calls and FINALLY wants to spend time when my son returns and I felt so awful saying no that I wanted time with him and the rest of my boys all together. he hasnt wanted to see them in a months time, nor has he called, nor has he called to wish Justin a good bye on his trip or anything. But I guess cus he knew Id be upset he would do this. GRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->