Sooooo light headed!

Peanut112

Reaction score
I feel drunk! and like I'm about to pass out at any moment. I've read that elevating your legs helps and bending down for a little bit…. But it's just not working for me…. should I docs? any idea what could help? I have schoolwork to be done by tomorrow but I can't focus with the world spinning.

I agree get checked out ASAP ... hoping u get better soon

I get light headed when pregnant a lot. It's because my blood pressure drops at times. My OB told me when it happens to drink some juice and elevate my feet. But when this first started happening my OB sent me to the hospitals to be monitored for 1/2 a day to make sure it was nothing serious. I would go get checked out for sure.

Bleh. I hate doctor visits… I guess I'll go. sigh.

I suffer from low blood pressure, and pregnancy makes it even worse! The doctors can't really do anything about it. It could be caused by low iron, so I'd get your doc to do bloods if they haven't already. If that's what it is, then it should be fixable. If not, then all you can do is drink plenty of water and take it easy. Don't stand for too long and don't get up too quickly. If you can't lay down when it happens, try putting one foot up on something like a chair and bend your knee while standing. Also avoid hot showers with steam!

I suffer from low blood pressure, and pregnancy makes it even worse! The doctors can't really do anything about it. It could be caused by low iron, so I'd get your doc to do bloods if they haven't already. If that's what it is, then it should be fixable. If not, then all you can do is drink plenty of water and take it easy. Don't stand for too long and don't get up too quickly. If you can't lay down when it happens, try putting one foot up on something like a chair and bend your knee while standing. Also avoid hot showers with steam!

Awesome! thanks! this puts my mind at ease. The iron levels came back fine for my blood work, so I don't think it's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->