Soooooo confused

Confetti

Reaction score
HI I really need some help and support. On the 3rd January I stopped the pill after ten pills cause I realised I had missed more than two pills and taken some late. I thought that afer a week or two I would have had some bleeding but nothing not even a spot. My husband and I had :sex: during those past weeks and I also had some very clear egg like discharge on the 12th of Jan which I know indicates ovulation. I did an early pregnancy test this morning but it was a BFN. I think I am now approx 12 days past ovulation so a test should have got the pregnancy. I was not planning for another baby but I really really want to be pregnant now!! I am going crazy waiting for my af to show up. At least I have found this forum of lovely ladies who are ready to support and help people in the waiting game like them.

Baby dust:dust: to all

It is true that at 12 dpo you should have a good chance at knowing if you are prego... BUT... there are lots of women who won't get a BFP till AF is due or even late.... so there is always that chance till AF arrives.

I know it's disappointing though- I took a test this am (13 dpo) and neg :( BUT- trying to hold out some hope.

Best of luck!!!

It's not over that month until AF shows her ugly face. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->