Soooooo confused

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Confetti, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Confetti

Confetti Active Member

HI I really need some help and support. On the 3rd January I stopped the pill after ten pills cause I realised I had missed more than two pills and taken some late. I thought that afer a week or two I would have had some bleeding but nothing not even a spot. My husband and I had :sex: during those past weeks and I also had some very clear egg like discharge on the 12th of Jan which I know indicates ovulation. I did an early pregnancy test this morning but it was a BFN. I think I am now approx 12 days past ovulation so a test should have got the pregnancy. I was not planning for another baby but I really really want to be pregnant now!! I am going crazy waiting for my af to show up. At least I have found this forum of lovely ladies who are ready to support and help people in the waiting game like them.

Baby dust:dust: to all

2. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

It is true that at 12 dpo you should have a good chance at knowing if you are prego... BUT... there are lots of women who won't get a BFP till AF is due or even late.... so there is always that chance till AF arrives.

I know it's disappointing though- I took a test this am (13 dpo) and neg :( BUT- trying to hold out some hope.

Best of luck!!!

3. Jposey

Jposey Active Member

It's not over that month until AF shows her ugly face. Good Luck.