soother/dummy/paci

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
joshua has a soother but he doesnt like the ones that are ment to be from birth,he is currently on MAM 4 months+ soothers.

why doesnt he like the ones that are from birth?
i have 4 or 5 from birth and only 2 from 4 months+.

anyone elses LO lik this?

nope Hannah takes the 0-3 month ones

Rebecca won't take any! Am going to try the 4 months + ones maybe?

Lily didnt like the early ones, think it was because the teat was smaller and the older teats were longer, so shes been on 6+ months ones for a while now!

Kalea wont take one at all. Which I don't mind because they can be trouble to get off them in the long run.

Chloe has a newborn one, but I'm of the thinking that if he wants it that then thats fine- I may be wrong though!!

Maybe it was just too small for him? Ella wouldnt take a dummy but maybe its cos it was too small as it was newborn! I wish i did try her on the larger ones like you have cos she sucks her thumb!

Dec would never take the smaller dummies, he always had to have the 6months+.

callum hated the newborn dummies too. loves the big cherry ones.

Grace wouldn't take a newborn dummy, i think it was because it was too small and it get coming out. She loved the 4+ months MAM ones and i don't think there is a problem with them having them as far as i'm aware. They put ages on to make you aware of the different size's i think xx

yeah joshua loves the 4 months+ ones but i dont think he understands that he has to suck on it.

he forgets to keep hold of it then he gets stressy coz he has dropped it.

when he is fully asleep he drops it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"