Sore back and hips in morning

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
OUCH! every morning i wake its like i have been exercising in my sleep my hips and back are so sore! I cant lye anyway at all to make it feel better. It does fade throughout the day but its sore.

anyone else got this. :cry:

Yeh i have had this not every night but alot! Very uncomfotable just everything growing!

Oh i get this every morning and night its not nice :( oh the joys of pregnancy lol x

Least I aint alone in it. Although I prefer we all didnt have it as it is bloody painful!

it is really painful! i dread to think what its going to be like towards the end of pregnancy if its started this early! lol, hope its eases a bit for u hun xx

I've had this for a good few weeks now. Asked my doctor about it at an antenatal appointment. He didn't seem too concerned, moved my leg / hip around a bit but basically said he thought it was ligaments around my hips / lower back. He said as blood vessels get swollen they can make it sore.

Bloody annoying though - also seem to get it when sat in certain positions for extended time periods.

You have my sympathies - hope it eases for you :hug:

My tailbone and hips are in tremenous pain- so much that I cannot even sleep. Hang in there!

did anyone every tell anyone about this before getting pregnant? there is no many things i am finding out now that arnt nice and there was me thinking it was a doodle like some made it out to be. Unless they truely did forget all the pain.

I am going for a nice bath soon to help it as i have been sitting on sofa a while and its getting sore again.

OMG I'm 18 weeks pregnant and the hip back and leg pains are killing me ....I bought a snoogle pillow a few days ago and I cannot sleep without it it doesn't take it away 100% but it helps a ton when trying to sleep everyone should own one of these

Mine are hurting as well. By 8 oclock every night I am struggling to move due to my hip. Moving/ turning over in the night is a mission!

yep i use the rails on the bed to try and pull myself around I am like a whale trying to move only i suspect a whale can move easier than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->