Sore bbs but not as sore today - on a paranoid one!!

kcj2008

Reaction score
Hi all

Hope you are well today. I am either 7 weeks or 6 weeks possibly due to late ovulation. I am a bit paranoid since suffering a chemical last year, this time however my tests are now darker than the control line which they were not last time.

Just wondering when everyones bbs stopped being sore, I have had soreness on the sides not immense but very tender and they don't feel as sore today. It just made me a bit paranoid to be honest so anyones stories would be appreciated.

I know it can vary between pregnancies as my first they were horrifically sore but my other pregnancies had no pain whatsoever just need some reassurance. Many Thanks xx

Me too mine are not sore one day then are the next. Ive had 2 healthy pgs and boobs hardly hurt at all so it cant b a problem. This is my 3rd and they do hurt a bit but not for 2 days and coincidently ive had a bikini on so maybe it was the bra hurting previously. Theres a post on here nearly everyday about boobs and ms coming and going. My ms went yest !!! Im also scared after a loss. Im 7 wks now and the biggest diff is just a 'feeling' i had it with 2 healthy pgs i knew i was pg before i tested witb the mc i didnt have the feeling at all and felt quite down for no reason but now i know why. Its hard not to use symptoms to gauge how things are going, run downstairs bet your boobs hurt. X

Thanks for your reply hun, I really should stop being paranoid, I swear I have got worse the more children I have or perhaps it could be google my god you find allsorts on there!!!

From now on I am imposing a ban on searching on google :)

I'm 6 weeks Monday and have had on off tender/sore boobs nothing today so far though with my first I didn't get sore untill the very end xx

I just posted on another thread yesterday about how i felt my boobs didn't hurt as much, but low and behold i got up this morning and they are back to being painful again!

I agree with the post above, i had a miscarriage a while back and you just "know" somethings wrong. I knew it when i got the BFP.

Mine did the same thing they were sore then slowly got better now not so much sore but very sensitive. Dont get paranoid it will come back

When I read the title of your post I wondered if you were 6 or 7 weeks as with both my pregnancies that was when mine stopped being sore and both pregnancies were fine!

Thanks for your reply hun, I really should stop being paranoid, I swear I have got worse the more children I have or perhaps it could be google my god you find allsorts on there!!!

From now on I am imposing a ban on searching on google :)

Thats exactly same as me the internet is evil but its my 4th and i am so much worse i want to be knowledge free again like the first time. I had dial up and would never dreamed of obsessing like this. X

Before when I thought I was pregnant, I used to think that I was supposed to have the same symptom every day and it would get worse, but to be honest it is not like that. My boobs have been sore on and off, they haven't even been that bad, like today the nipples hurt quite a bit, but the other day they wasn't and tomorrow they might not either.

Yesterday I was thinking, "how come I am not tired today?" and then I just thought "wait, my test was positive, I have been confirmed of pregnancy by my GP.. so why am I worrying?"

Just relax, and enjoy it. Imagine having the same annoying symptom every day anyway it would make me go mad!

I have been having sore bbs for about a week but they arent sore in the morning, just the evening, its strange.

I have been having sore bbs for about a week but they arent sore in the morning, just the evening, its strange.

That's so weird because i seem to be getting the same thing ( i am sore in the morning and evening but not in the day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->