Sore Boobs!

Amyrosem12

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new here and am looking for a little advice really. My partner and I have been having unprotected sex now for a couple of months. My last period started on 22nd December and ended on 29th December. We have had unprotected sex every other night.

I woke up on 10 January with really sore breasts. They hurt at the touch and almost feel as if muscles have been pulled!

I have never ever got sore breasts before my period or after ovulation and I was wondering if this could mean I am pregnant? I know the best way to know is take a test but i'm not due for another week yet!

Any advice would be much appreciated :) x

If the sore boobs are from being pregnant you should be able to detect the pregnancy hormones with a first response test. I'd give it a go!

Mine felt like I had worked out my pectoral muscles at the gym. The sides on the outside were really tender.

Good luck!

It could possibly mean your are pregnant right now... or it could simply just mean that your period is on its way. My boobs are always really sore just before i get my period... U should test!!!! and test with an early pregnancy test... good luck xoxo

Ahh ok! Do you think if someone is experiencing pregnancy symptoms there will be enough HCG in the body to detect pregnancy? I am going to get a test tonight with the OH!

It all depends on how many days past ovulation you are hun... It's been 2 weeks since your last period & you could have ovulated at anytime... And if you are pregnant you would most likely be still very early so buy a test that can detect hcg early!!! I know here in Australia there is a test called pregnosis, which detects pregnancy 7-10 days past conception!! All the best and keep us updated. Hoping for your bfp xo

Progesterone is what causes sore breasts in the 2ww and in pregnancy, not HCG , however after implantation HCG is produced and progesterone usually increases again leading to stronger symptoms. I have sore breasts in most cycles but when I am pregnant they hurt much worse.

i think the best thing to do is to go or do pregnancy test

If its not a normal symptom, you could be. Seems like its very early though....your choice test now or wait until AF is late.

I am not sure but like you, I never got sore bbs at ovulation or near AF. This cycle they were really sore starting around 9 DPO so I tested at 10 DPO and got a BFN. They continued to be sore to the touch and I tested again yesterday and got a BFP. I am not sure how often this happens to people but just wanted to throw it out there that it can happen that way!

I suggest waiting to test until the day AF is due at the very earliest to save yourself any unnecessary disappointment- and some $ too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->