sore bump

soup

Reaction score
hi wondered if anyone can offer some advice? this afternoon the top of my bump has been tender to touch. only in one spot right on the the top in the center. has anyone else experienced anything like this? it seems to be more sore when i am walking about, feels ok if im just resting. i have been pretty busy this afternoon and had to walk really fast to make it back to the car before the ticket ran out but i felt fine.

any ideas? do you think i should be worried, have felt baby moving about and have a midwife appointment on monday morning.

Twice now I've had bad days. My ENTIRE bump hurts. I don't know what causes it, I'll bring it up next time I go to the doctor. I was down in L.A. with my hubby, and 1 day was so hard for me. Walking around made it 10 times worse than it was. It's hard to explain the pain I had, it's like I had a balloon in my belly, and someone was blowing it up... with fire!! It was just a non-stop pain. I didn't get a break all day, from the moment I woke up, till around 7pm. I probably would have gone to the hospital if I were home in Canada, but didn't want to deal with all the insurance crap down in the states. Baby was moving the whole time, and I'm good now. Not sure what it was, or what was causing it, but it wasn't very fun!
Not sure if that helped you out, I'm sure it didn't. It wasn't in the same spot as you, but just thought I'd throw that out there.
I hope you're feeling better. Let us know what your midwife tells ya!

My bump gets like that often. Especially if the baby has been laying against that side, or extremely active the day before.
Not sure if it is related.

I know my entire bump feels like its on fire lately cause my skin is stretching so much more these days with LO putting on the weight now. Extremely ichy as well. I just keep putting on the creams and trying desperately not to scratch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->