Sore head and feeling really dizzy

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I woke up this morning with a terrible headache up the back of my head and neck, it's like something is pushing down on me and I'm falling backwards if that makes sense?

Feel like there's too much blood in my head :haha:
The pain's also been making me feel quite dizzy.

Is this normal and just down to those lovely pregnancy hormones??

I woke up this morning with a head ache and my head felt like I was rocking backwards and forwards constantly on a rocking chair and it was making me so sick - to the point where I was actually sick (sorry!)

I have been losing my balance quite a few times in the last week too, I can be fine one minute and then the next I just start falling backwards and have to stop myself from going!!

Maybe it's all the extra blood gushing around everywhere?? I've noticed my heart rate has got a lot higher recently... x

Must be a day for it, I woke up like this, could't lift my head off the pillow, without the room spinning, don't know whether it is the weather, blood pressure, or low iro levels, could even be a combination of it all.

xx

Must be a day for it, I woke up like this, could't lift my head off the pillow, without the room spinning, don't know whether it is the weather, blood pressure, or low iro levels, could even be a combination of it all.

xx

it's far too hot for my liking today!! I sat outside to get some fresh air earlier then soon realised there was nothing 'fresh' about it and was back in within 5 minutes!! lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->