Sore muscles after ovulation

Pne1985

Reaction score
Sounds strange but I ovulated 2 days ago. Literally the next day, it felt like I did 500 sit ups. My muscles are sore on both sides of my lower abdomen. It doesn’t seem so much in the middle but more the muscles right above my hipbones on both sides. I definitely haven’t done any exercising and did have sex on the day of ovulation but nothing that was out of the ordinary. Has anyone had this happen? It’s so strange!

On another note, I’m 3 dpo and can’t wait to test. Who’s with me?! :roll:

Hopefully u realised a really really good eggy and you body is preparing itself for pregancy.
At 4DPO I remember i was sat down just watching tv and all of a sudden I had this really really sharp sudden pain. It was so sharp and to early for implantation. I reckon our bodies just know when something is about to happen and it gives us little signs. U know like clues. Because low and behold at 9 and 10DPO I was in alot of discomfort and felt those stabbing sudden pains again and it turned out to be implantation.
I'm 5 weeks 2 days pregnant now so my body was definitely trying to tell me something rite back when I was 4DPO.
I think also when ure actually ttc u notice more with ure body.
Good luck hon. Hopefully ure get ure BFP real soon.
When are you testing or are you gonna wait till AF is due.
I tested at 6dpo 7dpo and 8dpo and all BFN.
That at 11DPO I got a bald positive on first response .
Was using cheepies b4 and didn't get a good positive on them till around 15DPO and even then it was faint.
First response was the one that convinced me.
Good luck.

Hopefully u realised a really really good eggy and you body is preparing itself for pregancy.
At 4DPO I remember i was sat down just watching tv and all of a sudden I had this really really sharp sudden pain. It was so sharp and to early for implantation. I reckon our bodies just know when something is about to happen and it gives us little signs. U know like clues. Because low and behold at 9 and 10DPO I was in alot of discomfort and felt those stabbing sudden pains again and it turned out to be implantation.
I'm 5 weeks 2 days pregnant now so my body was definitely trying to tell me something rite back when I was 4DPO.
I think also when ure actually ttc u notice more with ure body.
Good luck hon. Hopefully ure get ure BFP real soon.
When are you testing or are you gonna wait till AF is due.
I tested at 6dpo 7dpo and 8dpo and all BFN.
That at 11DPO I got a bald positive on first response .
Was using cheepies b4 and didn't get a good positive on them till around 15DPO and even then it was faint.
First response was the one that convinced me.
Good luck.
Thanks for replying. Yea it’s so strange. It’s almost like my ovaries are bruised? Maybe I have cysts on them but it’s on both sides. And today me and my husband dtd and it hurt my ovaries slightly. Not sure why. Haha I always get pains like you described, like shooting pains that make you stop in your tracks and not move then they go away but these seem different. I’m hoping it means something good is happening around that region! I agree with you when you’re actually in tune with your body, you notice a lot more!!
That’s so exciting for you even though it was a late bfp! Better late than never though! And I probably will test next Thursday, if I can tell myself to wait that long! Af is due next Saturday so I will only be 9dpo when I test but only a couple days away from when she is suppose to arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->