Sore throat and medicine.

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey girls, im in my tww and really dont think this is my month. I have developed a sore throat. Do u think that its ok to take something or do u advise against it xx

I'm the same - started getting a sort throat last week and its now developed into a full blown cold.

Have only been taking paracetamol - but sparingly. I do know that you shouldn't take ibuprofen.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hey reds havent see you on many posts recently...how you doing? xx

Not bad. just fed up with this 2ww.

Have a cold and feel pretty crappy. Have started getting some browny/red discharge (enought to put on a liner). I'm only 8dpo and worred that this means af is on her way.

I've had pre-af spotting before but not as early as 6/7 days before. Had some cramping so not holding out much hope this month.

How are you doing??

That is about the right time for implantation though!! So might be good news :)

I am ok. had back ache till 6dpo and then on 7dpo had burning nipples (sorry tmi) for like an hour and now ...... NOTHING lol. Not feeling hopeful this month as had a very dear friend go in to hospital and he had 3 strokes... and now he had another one today :( so been really stressed!

I also caved and used a FRER today BFN obviously :(

when you testing xx

Personally I would ride it out if you can and not take anything. Lots of women have cold like symptoms and sore throats before they find out they're pregnant so hold off if you can! Good luck xx

thanks Heidi ... but unfortunately they all have it at work so as much as I would love to think this is a symptom I think I just have the lurgy lol xx

lol bless you! But still. dont lose all hope, everyone around me had coughs/colds/flu and worse still, tonsilitis! Which I eventually got! xxxr immune system crashes in early pregnancy cos the baby is taking so much from you. Think positive xx

That is about the right time for implantation though!! So might be good news :)

I am ok. had back ache till 6dpo and then on 7dpo had burning nipples (sorry tmi) for like an hour and now ...... NOTHING lol. Not feeling hopeful this month as had a very dear friend go in to hospital and he had 3 strokes... and now he had another one today :( so been really stressed!

I also caved and used a FRER today BFN obviously :(

when you testing xx

I keep going between 'oh, its implantation bleeding' and 's**t, bloody :witch: is on her way'

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he's ok. My mums friend had the same (had around a dozen mini strokes) and the only lasting affect he has now is slight speech slurring when he gets tired. I've worked with stroke patients before and the recovery can be amazing.

Due to test at the weekend and defo holding out til then - although it is tempting as have 5 IC HPT's and an Asda one upstairs.

When you going to test again??

thanks hun... He was doing so well yesterday too :(

Id like to say im going to wait till sat but ill probally do one tomorrow... damn those 2 packs lol if nothing tomorrow ill wait till friday and sat. You are very controlled!!!

ahhhhhhh I hate the TWW xx

Don't get me wrong, I may not have done an HPT but I still peed on an OPK this morning.

It satisfied my urge to POAS - for the moment that is, will now doubt do another one tomorrow!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->