Sore uterus?

Mrsgoodhart

Reaction score
So for the last couple days my lower abdomen has felt sore- like almost swollen or bruised on the inside. No bleeding or actual cramping. It's not even really painful, more tenderness/mild discomfort than anything. I am 8 weeks today and was reading that my uterus is now the size of a grapefruit! My last pregnancy ended at 11 weeks, but baby measured not quite 6. Do you think perhaps this is normal growing/stretching and I didn't feel it before because my uterus didn't get to this size? If not, what could this be? I've also noticed occasionally what feels like round ligament pain, if I remember correctly from my very first pregnancy. My son is 6 now and I really just feel like I'm doing this for the first time again!

Yeah I think it's all perfectly normal , from being 7/8 weeks my lower tummy was exactly the same to the point when I couldn't bare wearing my pants because it kinda hurt think I lived in leggings for a good few weeks. This is also about the time I started getting round ligament pain always worse when I move round in bed for some reason. I did have spotting on and off up to about 12 weeks but so far so good I'm 18 weeks now. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->