Sorry a lil rant!!!

sib85

Reaction score
I just cant believe how insensitive men are especially my ex aka the sperm donor(im sorry but thats all he deserves to be called). We broke up before i found out that i was expecting he has blown hot and cold throught out the pregnancy not coming to any scans or trips to drs and mw and also when i was admitted into hospital! He finally said to me the other day that he wants to see me and our bump as i havent seen since we broke up! Today he had the cheek to say that his new gf will be coming too as she is insecure im not jealous as im very happy in a new relationship but i think that its quite personal subject and i dont feel anyone else should be there! Am i being right??? he said he doesnt know what to do he asked me what i think is this bloke bloody stupid! ](*,)

You are right she really shouldn't be there. tell him no hon. x

why she is so excited to come...:growlmad:infact why he is bothering him self to meet u...:growlmad:

Are you taking your new partner with you? If you aren't, I hardly think its fair or right that he brings his new girl with him.. afterall, its not your fault she is insecure. he should be doing things to make her feel more secure, but that doesnt mean bringing her along to meetings with you when he hasnt seen you for months!

I'd just explain to him that you want to keep things informal, and meet with him only as that in itself is a big enough thing for you and then you can take things from there.

I'm not sure what your situation is, but if he will be having your child for contact etc, chances are this woman will be present when they happen, so you could say to him you'd be happy to meet her at a later date so you can meet the woman who will be seeing your child on X many days a month etc, but for now, you have things that need to be sorted out just between the 2 of you.

The cheek of it! All she wants is a nose as the pregnant ex of her boyfriend, to see whether your prettier/nicer/smarter etc. Tell him that he can tell her to sod right off. This is your pregnancy and he is the father and if he wants to see you then he should have the balls to do it on his own and you can discuss from there any future meetings with or without partners.
*shakes head* men. I give up!
Good luck hun xx

The cheek of it!!
if i was you id tell him to leave her at home n if he says no, you say no :p
Girl power and all tht xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members