Sorry if this is tmi but ......

Ladybirdgb

Reaction score
I'm totally panicking I have just been stood up and felt like I had passed something I went to the loo and I was a lot of clear mucus the only way I can describe it is like snot but coming out the wrong end ie not my nose. Is this normal there was no blood but I'm now super worried. I am on antibiotics for a Urine infection I really do not want to lose this baby :cry::cry:

It may just be from the urine infection, I would try not to worry, i know easier said than done. X

Thanks I'm just really worried think I will be ringing the doctors tomorrow

It sounds like a yeast infection from the antibiotics (lovely I know, but completely harmless).

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Never heard of that being a problem before try not to worry probs just the infection there's no blood so kick your feet up and relax :) xx

This happened to me around 11 weeks with m last preg. I rang 111 amd i got in for a scan the next day. All was well :)

Some women have lots of this stuff, i have some from time to time, I wouldn't worry!

I think that's totally normal, I've had it in all my pregnancies and i get a ton of it now and I've just turned 18 weeks and my little girl is absolutley fine. Try not to worry yourself.

Like your plug, i had that from getting my bfp with #3.

No had not had sex hubby is being starved of this until I am 13 weeks :wacko:

It was like the plug but much more with it like it has been building and all came out at once ( blurgh)

Nothing today just feel damp spoken to midwife and she said as long as there is no blood then it's perfectly normal some women just have more :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->