Sorry if TMI!!

Claire1986

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Looking for some advice. Im 31 weeks and all of a sudden after struggling to go to the toilet for weeks im going all the time. Anyone else with this?

Xx

Yeah it changes for me week by week, sometimes can't do anything at all, then next it doesn't stop! It's very pleasant :haha:

I think hormones have got a lot of explaining to do. I hit 31 weeks and all of a sudden, it's more of a struggle (like in the first tri).
Hope it eases for you. x

orange juice, prunes, all bran, cup of coffee in the morning, fruit and veg as much as you can have... and lactulose by the bucket load! Also....as grim as it sounds put some hot water in a bowl and crouch over the bowl so the steam goes onto your bottom...obv be careful about burning yourself so dont use boiling water lol! the heat will help you poo! If you cant do that put some warm water on a towel and gently rub your bottom hole (sorry if tmi lol) it will stimulate your anus to help you go for a poo....also when bubs is here if baby is really constipated you can drop a few drops of warm water on their bum which will help them poo....and mind out lol cos the results can be very quick lol....my SIL ended up with a face full of poo lol! xxx

Bottom hole :haha:
Sorry. I'm a child. Yes, I swing from one to the other. Sexual.

I'm having this, i keeps getting cramps a lot and having to go a lot. Not nice! I reckon it's hormones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->