sorry.. im soooo excited...

XfairyhopesX

Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT
Reaction score
too pack my hospital bag lol!!!!:happydance:
This is something ive been reading up on / buying for etc even when i wasnt pg i thought it must be a magical moment ha ha sooooo i just have to get oh to out up my new washing line (for baby growns to blow in lol) that was part of it too ha ha.... here we go with my list so far be packing monday hopefully.

My Bag

2x Nighties (one for birth one for afterwards)
Slippers / dressing gown
Mat Pads / Breast Pads
5x pairs of mahoosive pants (dodgy tesco bloomers as someone told me disposable not comfy after)
Minis ie shower gel / soap etc new toothbrush so dont forget at last min (saved minis from sanctury prezzies at xmas)
lunch bag with mini ice packs - in freezer / fridge until time with lucozade / brunch bars / crisps etc.
Anti Bac mini to squirt at folk lol
2x nursing bras / nipple cream
Lip Balm
going home outfit

Babys Bag- my yummy mummy changing bag yaaaaaay

2x new born vest / baby grows
2x 0-3 vest / baby grows
7x nappies / wipes / cream / cotton wool
2x hats 0-3 and NB
1 cardi - think just taking 1x as can roll sleeves will be may so hopefully warm
1x snuggle blanket
2x scratch mits and pop ons

Please let me know if you think anything else have considered a towel for me and baby but dont they provide at hosp?????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think they do provide towels but they aren't very soft so you might want to take a nice soft one for you and baby :)

On the list we were given by my midwife it said to pack a towel, so it might be worth checking with your hospital as some places seem to do it differently.

The list looks good though, I was excited about packing mine as well.

I know ours provide towels but they are quite like sandpaper hehe, made a point of giving them a rub while I was in there monday lol. SO I have a dark towel/bath sheet for myself and a towel for my hair too, need to hunt out one for bubs though

What to Expect When You're Expecting asks us to pack coloured towels, so that we don't have ours confused with the hospital towels. :hugs:

Thanks girlies i will invest ina dark one then and take a little hooded one for the tiny one xxxxx

Maybe take some change for parking and vending machines?
A flannel so you can wet it and wipe down your forehead in labour.
A hand held battery fan? Some hospitals don't allow the plug in ones according to my NCT lady.
Hair ties if you have long hair.

Can't think of any more :)

i was so excited doing mine too :) im gonna pack some magazines too, BUT i wanna get the more recent ones, so i might just get OH to pop to downstairs shop in the hospital and grab me a couple when im there :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->