Sorry, just having a moan... AGAIN! :(

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
I started getting cramps on Thursday (6dpo) and obviously started symptom spotting lol, but now I'm pretty sure I'm not as it's beginning to feel A LOT like AF.. A WHOLE WEEK EARLY! :( Which is so annoying as my cycles have settled down really nicely since coming of BCP; 29 day cycle, ovulate day 12. Been the same for like 3 months, so why oh why is it changing now and annoying me?! :'( Also, I don't want them more often than I actually have to lol!
Just had to vent, sorry everyone. Not sure why it's annoying me so much, been a bit emotional the last few days lol which is now explained by the AF!
Sorry again, you guys are the best, I always have someone to turn to :flower: xx

:hugs: vent anytime hun x we all understand and symptom spot as well

Thanks everyone :) Still no AF! And no cramping either :shrug: And I'm so tired of symptom spotting and so tired in general after my mammoth shift yesterday that I can't even muster the energy today! Just gonna sit on my laptop, watch Jeremy Kyle and drink tea :coffee: Lovely!
Ps. I just saw the Coca Cola advert!! YAAAAAAAY!! :happydance: :cloud9: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :smug: :cold: :wohoo: Christmas is officially here!! :cold:
Sorry for that random outburst! xx

Just got a phonecall from my sister saying she had her 12 week scan yesterday, and some tests, etc. and it's come back that she's high risk for downs :( I don't want to offend anyone, and it's not necessarily the "end of the world" but it was such a shock for her and she's terrified :( She was in tears and has to go to councelling this afternoon to see what happens next. Her husband and daughter have been ill for the last week, and she's had terrible MS and problems with work, and I think everythig's just got on top of her a bit :( Anyway hopefully today goes well, just wanted everyone to pray that she's alright!
My problem is seriously inferior lol.

:hugs: hunni, i hope you are ok. Having a rubbish few days hey?! :hugs: for your sister also. My period showed up 5 days early last month too, really annoyed me! just wish my body would settle down, i have been off bcp for 6 months now i think.....

lots of big :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyooooooooou! :) I really hope it holds out, I've just got over the last one XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->