sorry so grosss.... diarrhea afta ov??

xGemxGemx

My baby girl due July x
Reaction score
hiya,

i think im around 4dpo and hav had th runs this eve!! fink i had them last month after ov 2, so maybe its normal 4 me. i know some girls get it before ov or before AF. just wondering if anyone knew anyone who had got their bfp after experiencin this?? ive also had lotiony cm 2day......lol promised i wouldnt symptom spot this month...just cant help it

xxx

cant believe i just posted that i am so embarressed lol x

dont worry i had the same very early after o and got bfp.
good luck.

thanx so much welshdee. i thought every1 had ran cos they wer so grossed out by it hahaha. i had it last month bt nt as bad as this. i do feel abit different i hope this is it! ru ttc?? xxxxx

Oh don't be embarrassed! Haven't you seen the thread "how is your cervix?" :haha:

Good luck to you hun! :flower:

hi,, im new here ,, im currently 8dpo and ive had diorrhea on and off since about 3dpo ,, i usually get it day b4 or day of AF so maybe its a good sign lol and had lots of AF type cramping ,, today i swear i thought i was going to get AF a week early lol
good luck xx

i wasent till i got pregnant total accident that ended in mc ,and now i just wana be pregnant again im trying oh isent lol
f'x u get ur bfp hun x

thanks girls i hope it is a sign 4 all of us. ive had lots of watery lotiony cm today...and i never get that fxd xxxxxxx

You shouldn't be embarrassed, I was just about to post a thread about it myself!
I've had it for a couple of days now, and some other symptoms too! I'm so sure this is it, and I have to wait until tomorrow to test! Can't wait. It's 23 pm now, and I just can't sleep. FX'd for us all! :D

:dust:

Doh hun!
Us women on here talk about EVERYTHING.
I THINK i'm 5DPO and my IBS has gone crazy.
I have the poops.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->