Sorry this could be TMI ....

Gems

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this is too much info but i could do with other peoples opinions and thoughts on this matter.....

Since becoming pregnant i have had no sex drive whatsoever and it has been the last think on my mind, my OH has not once pestered me or made me feel bed and i thought he was ok with this.

However on saturday night i caught him ''relieving himself'' i was so shocked at first but after talking to him i kinda of understood why he had done it but just wish he had talked to me.

Has anyone else had incidents like this? Was i right to not give him too much grief? Was it best he did this than make me feel guitly and constantly nag me for sex?

Gems x

I didn't feel like sex untill about 28 weeks I think and then it hurt too much. I think my OH would've exploded by now if he didn't have himself... :dohh:

I've felt the same and my OH has been fab about it. we do talk, so he knows I haven't gone off him. I do, however give him a bit of a hand now and a again!!! Even though the thought of sex is totally out of my mind, a couple of times this has helped and has gone on to full sex. Although it is us that has gone off sex, I think it important to talk to our partners and try to find a compromise. It's not perfect, but it'll save you any embarrassing moments when they think your not looking!
Good luck and let us know how you get on. (Not all the details, obviously!!!!)
:hugs:

I think your OH is being considerate for not badgering you for sex. Everyone has 'needs' so 'relieving himself' is totally normal. If i caught my OH doing it, i really wouldnt be bothered. There are times when a bit of DIY is all you want anyway.

I have caught my DH before and it does not bother me. It does make me feel a little left out sometimes, even though I may not want to have sex, it doesn't mean I can not help

Im sure my other half has 'relived himself' as you put it, even before i fell pregnant. Its just natural :hugs:

It really doesn't bother me when my DH "relieves himself." Honestly I consider it perfectly normal and if I ever do ask him about it he tells me the truth (yes I have or no I haven't.) I even encouraged him to in the first trimester, because I felt so rotten most of the time :blush:

Even though I don't feel like having sex much, I do it anyway when my hubby is in the mood. I don't think he is much for relieving himself, so I just say yes when he asks.

Even with a perfectly content sex life sometimes people prefer a little alone time. Nothing wrong with it - I wouldn't be upset about it.

I think it's just a natural thing men/women do! We all need to relieve ourselves sometimes, there is nothing bad with that.
We're only all human, we need a little sexy time once in a while.

My sex drive is only starting to slowly come back. DH's been quite understanding. I've been finding it more frustrating than him though I think LOL cause I feel guilty.

As OH is away all week, I usually ask him how often he's been at it in the week. lol He lies to me but I do like to push the subject..it's a kind of joke. I wouldn't expect him not to do it though.
If I'm not in the mood, I'll always help him out or even urge him to do himself and then when he's finished I'm always in the mood! Doh! Sod's law.

I wouldn't give him a hard time about it ~ he is a guy after all! They've been known to do that on occasion. ;)

My OH thinks pregnancy is the best thing ever because I'm one of those women whose sex drive actually increased. :sex: He thinks he died and went to heaven. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->